◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 → "𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

mask x reader

request by @spxxnbear

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

[ 1 new message from: Mask ]

The sound of a notification from your phone rung throughout the room. You quickly grabbed your phone from beside the bed to see what it was all about, when you had saw you had gotten a few DMS from your best friend Mask on Discord.

You two met in a game of Mario Kart online. You both recognized each others skills in the friendship ruining game, and had friended each other. You two managed to exchange Discords, and started to talk. You both quickly realized that you both had a shit ton in common.

The thing was, you two had never met in real life though. You two didn't even know if you lived in the same city. Or region, for that matter.

The most you knew about his was his name, his voice (through video chats), his face, his favorite games, tv shows, etc. He knew almost about the same about you, too.

Over the past 2 or 3 years, you both bonded to be even closer. You two now texted almost every day. Whether it was a small conversation, or a whole 5 hours worth of talking.

You also knew that he was apart of the famous S4, a group of four S+ ranked inklings. You had to admit you didn't really know much about the team, other then their existence. You didn't really keep up with turf war teams and stuff.

You swiftly picked up your phone and unlocked it to see what he had to say.

Mask
____
video call?

You
____
yeah sure!

Mask
____
alr cool hold on

You waited a minute before the familiar sound of the Discord ringing music could be heard playing from your phone. You quickly answered the call. Mask had his camera on, it facing him. You could see him playing with the rings he had sitting around his fingers. He looked a tiny bit nervous.

"Hey." You heard him say from 'the other side'.

"Heya." You greeted, shuffling around in your bed a little bit to get comfy. "Whatsup?"

"Nothinggg muchh. I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Oh? Spill."

"I wassss, erm... I was wonderrinngg if youu eventuallyyy wanted to like... meet eachotherrr in real lifee." You could tell he was a little nervous from his tone of voice and from the way you could see him anxiously play with his fingers.

The question came as a shock to you. "Oh! I mean um- I was hoping we could see eachother in real life at somepoint.."

"Well uhhhh... sorryyy if thisss iss a bit if a personalll question... but wherree do youuu livee? You don't needdd to answerrr if you aren't comfyyy." He questioned, staring through the screen.

You knew at this point he wasn't some fucking creep, or some crazy stalker ex, so you didn't think there was any hurt in telling. You two had facetimed a ton before, there was no way he was using some weird filter or a voice changer. You trusted him. Plus, you wouldn't give your exact location. That'd be stupid.

"Inkopolis. Around the bay area of it." You answered him. You heard him exhale, probably from relief.

"I liveee in Inkopolisss toooo." He stated.

"Well that's convenient."

"You bet." You saw him take off his Mask to reveal his face. You had to be honest, he was kinda cute. "Sooo... d'you wanna meettt uppp?"

"Yeah sure. I bet that would be fun." You tapped your chin in thought, thinking of all the places you both could go. "We could go to Wahoo World together. Or go get food, or something. I dunno."

"Sounds fun. How about Wednesday, at 2?"

"Sounds good to me." You held up a small thumbs up. You saw him nod.

"Then I'll be seeing you." He smirked. You nodded.

"Yep, seeya!"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

sorry this took a while to get out ive been really busy

anyways if you like no straight roads PLEASEEEE PLEASPLSOSP talk to me i have yet to find anyone and im dying over here

(also remember this is a fictional scenario pls dont go telling you location to people on the internet okbye)

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭