◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐍-𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐑 → "𝐉𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐬" ☁︎︎

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

n- pacer x fem!reader

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You had just gotten done with a battle, and boy where you exhausted. The losing team were all poor sports so you had to deal with their blabbering on about how you and your team cheated, it started to snow since it was the middle of winter, and you still had to go and do errands since it was the holiday season. All you wanted to do was go home and curl up by the fire and watch cheesy Hallmark Squidmas movies while drinking a nice cup of hot coco. But alas, you couldn't so you just sucked it up.

You waved bye to your teammates, and headed to the nearby Boutique to get a present for your girlfriend N-Pacer. It was your guy's first Squidmas together so you wanted to make it very special for both you, and her.

You walked inside of the very posh looking building, and started to look around and shop. There were a bunch of very expensive looking perfumes lined up on a shelf, some handbags hanging off racks on the walls, and a clothing section closer to the back. You stood there for a while, thinking of something she would enjoy.

Maybe some shoes? No, she doesn't seem like the footwear kind of gal... uhhhh... maybe a hairclip? No.. those look too expensive... hmm, maybe a stuffed animal? Maybe not... UGH why is shopping for gifts so hard?!!? You thought to yourself, furrowing your eyebrows. You walked and looked around a little more, starting to loose hope. Every extra minute you spent in this store, the more you wished you could just buy something and get out. But yet again you wanted this to be absolutely perfect.

You continued to walk around until you ended up in the jewelry section. Eh, let's look around here. Maybe I'll find something. There were tons of necklaces lined up on busts, bracelets on little ranks, and other trinkets scattered around neatly. You kept looking and looking until you turned around and saw it.

It was a golden necklace with a blue butterfly hanging off the end of the chain. The butterfly was shining in the light provided from the chandelier above, and the deep blue complimented the golden chain nicely.

It was absolutely perfect in every way and the moment you landed your (e/c) eyes on it, you were sold. You walked up to it and picked it up, examining it carefully. The butterfly seemed to be made out of some type of blue gemstone. You smiled to yourself, then walked up to the counter with the necklace in hand.

"Good evening." The man at the counter greeted. "Have you found everything you needed?"

"Yes, I have." You said handing him the necklace. He nodded and carefully placed it into a ebony colored box, with some cushioning inside. He then placed the box inside of a small golden bag.

"Your total comes to $95." He said in a monotone voice. You then pulled out your wallet and quickly paid the amount needed. He put the money in a cash register and handed you the fancy looking bag.

"Thank you, and have a nice evening." He thanked. You nodded then started to head out. When you got out, it was lightly snowing so you made sure to head home quickly. You couldn't wait to get home.

You had just walked through the door of you and your girlfriends shared apartment. It was now 7:30 at night, and it started to snow harder. All the lights were off, except for a lamp in the loving room giving off some warm light throughout the room. N-Pacer - who was watching something on the couch - heard your arrival and popped her head over the sofa.

"Hey love. What took you so long? You had me nervous." She greeted with a worried expression on her face.

"Sorry about that, I just had to do some errands. It was pretty busy since Squidmas is in a few days." You apologized, setting your things down on a nearby table (making sure her present was hidden).

"Oh no, it's alright. Would you like some coco?" She asked you, getting up from her seat. She was wearing a grey sweater with red and green patterns on it, and a pair of comfy looking shorts.

"That would be nice, yes. I'm going to go change." You said, nodding then heading to your guy's shared bedroom, taking her present with you. She nodded then headed off into the kitchen to make the hot drinks.

You quickly changed into something more comfy, and hid her present in a closet underneath all your clothes and shoes. You then headed out of the bedroom and walked into the living room. N-Pacer was setting your guy's drinks down on the coffee table. She also had some fluffy blankets with her, which she placed onto the comfy couch.

"Would you like to watch a movie or two?" She asked you, sitting down.

"I would like that." You said, smiling and sitting down next to her. You both laid back on the couch, and buried yourself under the blankets. N-Pacer got the remote and turned on a random holiday movie. She then wrapped her arms around your waist. You smiled and snuggled into her.

"I love you, N-Pacer." You told her closing your eyes.

"I love you too." She stated, leaning down and kissing your forehead. You smiled to yourself, and drifted off to sleep in her arms, with the movie playing in the background.

It was nice.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

n-pacer pls marry me pls pls pslpsps

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭