𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃

• ° + ° •

happy halloween everyone!

enjoy this series of mini oneshots with ur faves on halloween 👻

and to the lovely people who don't celebrate halloween, have a wonderful rest of your day <3

⚠︎︎ warning: this chapter will include things such as gore, blood, spiders, and other spooky/halloween related things. if you are uncomfy with any of that, please skip this chapter or proceed with caution! ⚠︎︎

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

💙 Goggles 💙

"How do you like my costume, (Y/N)?" The cheerful blue squid asked, posing. He was wearing a dragon onesie. It was green with a blue-ish hue, and had a little tail and orange spikes on the back. The wings had shiny silver insides. The onesie had a hood with the face of a dragon, with a pink little tounge sticking out. Ofcourse, he still had his infamous Pilot goggles on, over the hood of the onesie.

"I like it!" You exclaimed. Goggles gave a bright smile.

"Thanks! I like yours too! I like how we're both wearing pajamas as costimes." You chuckled a bit. You were indeed wearing a gray tabby cat onesie, with darker stripes on the back and the hood.

"Do you think we can convince other people to dress up in onesies? and the  assemble them and go trick or treating together?"

You tapped your chin in thought. "That seems fun, but like- how would we do it exactly?"

Goggles had a blank expression on his face. Oh boy- he usually did that when he was thinking pretty hard.

"Oh oh! I have an idea! We can put up flyers! They can say 'onesie army looking for recruits! join now!'" Goggles grinned. You deadpanned.

"That just makes it seem like they're going off to war though..." You awkwardly chuckled.

"Hmm...let's just go by ourselves this year then, shall we?"

"I think that would work."

"Great! Oh also, I call the pillowcase! You can have the bucket!"

"Hey, thats no fair! I wanted the pillowcase!" And so you chased him around, trying to grab the pillowcase.

Afterall, the pillowcase holds more candy!

(this one kinda sucks sorry LMAO)

💚 Rider 💚

"Oh! Oh! What about this one? Or this one? Ohhhh waitt, maybe thisone!"

"(Y/N) please slow down, I can't keep uppp..."