◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 → "𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡" ♡︎

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

gloves x new!reader

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

You had stepped off the train with your bag in hand. It was a sunny day, and you had put you hand over your head, shielding your (E/C) eyes from the burning sun. You were from Calamari County, and had moved to the Square to hopefully participate in Turf Wars.

You were a huge fan of Turf Wars. You had always chimed in when Teams like the S4, Team Emperor, Team Blue, and others had a match on your TV, so to put it short you were excited to do some. But first, you needed a new weapon, and new gear. Oh, and to get settled into your apartment, which wasn't too far from the station.

You stepped out of the train station, and started walking to your apartment. You also had gotten out your squidphone and some earphones to put on some music while you walked.

You arrived at the apartment complex, and it looked pretty modern. You and your family were wealthier then other Cephalopods, which meant you had access to more expensive things.

You walked into the main lobby, and went to the check in desk.

"Hello." You greeted the lady working at the desk. She was a pink tentacled octoling with square glasses. She also looked pretty tired.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Hello, I would like the key to my apartment." You asked her. She sighed and started typing onto her computer.

"Name?" She said, glancing over at you.

"(Y/N)." You answered her.

"Okay, your apartment number is 47G on the west side." She said, handing you your keys."

"Ok, thank you!" You thanked her, walking to the doors of the lobby and out of them. As you headed to your new home you couldn't help but wonder about what your neighbors will be like.

Will they be mean? Are they nice? Are they creeps? Am I making a mistake? You thought with a worried expression. You continued to think until you had reached your door. You fumbled with your keys until you finally unlocked it.

You stepped inside, and looked around. It was fairly modern, with white walls decorated with simplistic paintings. The kitchen had light grey marble counters, and the cabinets were a darker grey color. Overall, it looked very sleek and simplistic (Sorry if that not your style lmao).

You had set your bag down and began decorating a little but when you heard a knock on your door. You assumed it was one of your neighbors so you prepared yourself for what they would be like. You walked over to the door and opened it.

There was a male inkling standing there. He has Green Tentacles that were swept over his head, and he was wearing a black V- neck tee with gloves, and some headphones.

"Heya! You are new here right? I'm your neighbor, Gloves!" He greeted, smiling at you.

"Oh- Hi!I'm (Y/N), and yeah- I am new here." You said, nervously scratching the back of your head at the last part.

"Oh don't worry, everyone was new here at some point, even me- the freshest inkling in Inkopolis!" He exclaimed. "Hey, would you likd me to show you around a little bit? We could even do a little bit of shopping because -no offense- but those clothes you are wearing don't really suit the city." He said, gesturing to your clothes a little bit at the end.

"Oh yes, that would be nice thank you! Let me get my backpack real quick." You said, quickly running back into your apartment and grabbing your bag- which was leaning on a nearby wall- and running back to the door, walking out.

You two had walked all the way to the square while just chatting and getting to know each-other a little better.

When you two had arrived at the square, it was pretty busy. There were teams planning and strategizing for their next match, people just getting done with a match, people shopping and people just hanging out. You had never seen anything like it!

"Heh, pretty cool huh?" Gloves said, chuckling a little at your starstruck expression. You nodded, and started to walk with him to the Galleria. You walked into Jelfonso's shop and started to look at the different shirts and jackets there. Gloves had walked up to you a couple times showing you some clothes he had found, but unfortunately you just weren't feeling them. That is, until you had spotted a pair of (B/G) in the corner of the shop. You walked up to it and held it up, taking a closer look at it.

"You want that? Pretty fresh!" Gloves said, walking up behind you and looking at the piece of clothing before giving a thumbs up. You nodded and walked over to the cash register to pay for it.

After you had paid, you walked to the two other stores and got a pair of (S/G) and (H/G). You put your new outfit on, and you thought you looked pretty good! Gloves thought so too. You had even gotten a few compliments on it!

Feeling good about yourself, you and gloves started ti head back to your guys' apartment. You two had made it back and began to part ways, not before giving each other your numbers. You made it back into your apartment, and put more comfy clothes on and started to settle in for the night.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

that your looking for a boyfrienndsdd i see that gimme time you know im gonna be there

☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ * 🔭