◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 → "𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

rider x agent-8!reader

request by @The_Untalented

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You walked throughout the empty streets of Inkopolis. It was a cool evening and the city was empty for the most part, except for a couple Inklings here and there.

You wore your newly bought (H/G) on top of your head. After escaping from the deepsea metro and saving the city as Agent 8, you went and bought a few new items of clothing. Couldn't wear that uncomfortable leather (is it leather?) forever, y'know.

You had all your past memories erased, so even if you HAD been to Inkopolis once in your life, you didn't remember any of it. What that meant was you had no idea what you were doing.

You strolled about, admiring everything with wide eyes like a child in a toy store. Everything seemed so new to you.

You weren't paying close attention to where you were walking so you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey- watch were your going." You heard a mean sounding voice scoff. You looked to see who you bumped into. It was an inkling with lime green eyes + tentacles. He was wearing a scowl on his face as he looked at you.

"Sorry sir, I was just admiring everything!" You apologized, bowing.

"It's nothing, I guess." You heard him sigh.

"I promise it wont happen again!" You chirped, raising your hand in the air and giving a big smile.

"Why are you so excited about the city? It's nothing special- just full trash people and actual trash." He asked, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"I've never been in a city before! or, at least I don't think..." You mumbled the last part.

"Seriously? You have never been to a city before?" You looked surprised. You nodded your head.

"Well in that case, I better show you around. Don't want you wandering to the bad parts of Inkopolis." He stated.

"Bad parts? What bad parts? So far Inkopolis has been great!" You asked.

"The alleyways and stuff. Trust me, the people that hang out there aren't the friendliest." He stated, glancing towards you.

"Ohhhhh, I see." You nodded your head in understanding.

"Names Rider by the way."

"Oh! Mine is (Y/N), nice to meet you!"

"Yeah whatever, let's just get going." He gestured for you to follow him so you did.

And so he continued to show you around the city. He showed you the Galleria in the square, crusty seans, Arowana mall, New Albacore hotel, and others. He even showed you the Deca Tower! Although, you were a tiny bit confused on it...

— flashback —

"Ooo, whats that?" You asked him, pointing to a large tower with billboards decorating the top of it.

"That's the battle tower, where they host lobbies for turf war and ranked modes." He stated.

"Turf... war?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Seriously? You don't know what a turf war is?" He asked, astonished. You looked at him and shook your head.

"You must live under a rock." He muttered. "I'll show it to you someday. Come on, I still got more to show you."

"Okay!"

— flashback end —

So yeah... that's how that went.

Anyways, he continued to show you around until you had reached the area your apartment was in.

"Thanks for showing me around, Rider! I appreciate it!" You thanked him.

"It's nothing. I'll see you around, I suppose." He said before walking off.

"See ya!" You waved goodbye before turning around and walking in the direction of you apartment.

Now, to get a good night sleep so you can explore more tomorrow.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

pleeeeeeaseeee help me it is so hot were i live i am not built for thissssssss im meltttinngggg

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭