◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 → "𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

skull x scared of heights!reader

request by @HYPXRBLOOM

this one kinda short srry about that :(

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

'Welcome to the turf war to end all turf wars! Two legendary teams- Team Purple vs. Team (T/M) on Moray towers!!"

You gulped.

You were supposed to be on one of the best teams of the square, one of the best players- being described as cold, clever, and silent. You had done everything in your power to keep that facade up- and it was about to come crushing down due to this stupid stage.

You see- ever since you were a small child... you had a very large fear of heights. It got so bad to the point where you once fainted on an airplane when your family had all gone on vacation a couple years back.

So you + a stage like Moray? Disaster was bound to happen.

And it didn't help that you were playing against one of the only teams you somewhat feared- Team Purple of the S4!

3!

2!

1!

GO!

With a final deep breath, you dashed off the spawning pad and rushed down the ramps, unlike your teammates who took the quick route of just jumping down the levels. A bit inconvenient, but drastic times need drastic measures.

'Don'tlookdowndon'tlookdowndon'tlookdowndon'tlookdowndon'tlookdown-'

You had finally made it to the first little platform thing after what felt like an eternity. You stopped for a moment to breathe and recollect yourself. Hey, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after-

"(Y/N), look out!"

You looked down to see where the voice came from.

The ground seemed to stretch further away from you, the air becoming suffocating. You weren't supposed to look down, goddammit!

You inhaled sharply before quickly passing out on the spot.

-

"Are they awake?"

"Don't crowd around them, you'll make it worse!

"I'm just trying to help!"

"Are... they okay?"

"Should I call an ambulance?"

You could faintly make out the far away voices of your teammates- and some unfamiliar voices. Slowly gaining your consciousness back, you felt a rough yet gentle hand on your cheek.

"(Y/N), hey (Y/N), can you hear me? Hello?" A gruff sounding voice entered your eats.

Your groaned as your head started to ache, pounding each second. You slowly tried to sit up, bringing your hand to clutch your forehead.

"Wh- what happened?" You managed to croak out.

"Easy there, (Y/N)! You gave us quite the scare there." You heard your team leader shout out. Slowly opening your eyes, you were met with deep purple eyes and a Skull bandana in your face. Startled, you jumped back a bit.

"Don't scare them like that, Skull!" Someone headed out to lightly hit Skull on the back of the head.

"I didn't even mean to!" He argued back, then turning back to you.

"You okay?" He softly asked. You meekly nodded.

"I believe you need to get back home and rest. It's not everyday you pass out on the spot!" Another one of your teammates exclaimed, leaning down a bit so you could properly see their face.

"I can take them home." Skull stated, gently taking you hand and slowly pulling you up. "You wouldn't mind that, right?" He asked, looking into your eyes.

You stared back at them before clearing your throat and quickly responding.

"Ye- yes, that would be appreciated."

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

tbh i'm kinda scared of heights soo

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭