◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 → "𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

rider x childish!x-rank!reader

request by @ItzGalaxyAlysa

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"Rider! Rider! Rider!"

"What is it, (Y/N)?"

You were poking Riders cheek repeatedly. You wanted to do Turf Wars with him to show off your newly earned X Rank title, but he just wasn't up to it.

"PLEAASSSEEE DO BATTLES WITH ME!!!" You begged. He just crossed his arms and looked at you menacingly.

"Why?"

"Because I want toooooo!" You grabbed ahold on his arm and started shaking it violently.

"Stop shaking my arm!" He tried pulling his arm away from you, but you had a strong grip on it.

"Not until you do Turf War with me!" You said annoyingly. Rider dramatically sighed.

"Fine, you win. Let's go."

"YIPPE!!!!" You exclaimed, frolicking over to the battle tower. Rider reluctantly followed behind.

You both entered in a random lobby and the battle started. The stage was MakoMart. One of your favorites, nice. (if you dont like makomart then idk deal with it for now)

You and Rider luckily ended up on the same team. This was gonna be a piece of cake, with his mad Dynamo Roller Skills and your X Rank knowledge of the (F/W).

The battle started and your team all hopped down from your spawn point, and started inking turf. You had run up ahead along the narrow pathway next to the middle to try to get into the other teams base to give your team an advantage. Everything seemed to be going well, with your team quickly claiming the middle and starting to push into the enemy base.

You were staying a little behind to hopefully try to catch anyone trying to slip past your team to try and claim back turf. Your teammates seemed to be taking care of them though.

Does the enemy team not know how to defend? If they keep this up, we'll win with ease! You thought.

"This is too easy." You smirked, crossing your arms. You were so caught up in bragging about your skill to seemingly nobody and getting distracted that you didn't notice someone sneak by you. Nice job.

They had come up behind you and was planning a sneak attack. You still didn't seem to notice them though. But somebody else did.

Just before they were about to strike, a golden roller slammed down behind you. You jumped in surprise and quickly turned around to see a ghostly squid flying up above and Rider side-eyeing you.

"You gotta be more careful. Can't watch your back all the time." He smirked. You pouted.

"I had it all under control until you almost killed me!!" You whined. He just gave your head a little pat.

"You're so overdramatic sometimes." He teased.

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am NOT!!!"

"Are too." He snickered. You stomped your foot on the floor, puffing your cheeks.

"Come on, we gotta game to win." He said, before turning and running away to where your other teammates are. You rilled your eyes and followed him.

The rest of the match flew by, and your team won with ease. E-z Peasy.

"Yahoo! We did it, Rider!" You cheered, hugging him from his side. "We are super duper totally cool!!"

"Yeah, whatever. I guess we are." He scoffed. You nuzzled your cheek against his shoulder. "Come on now, I'm done with battles for today."

"Can we get food? I'm hungry!" You asked him, your head still on his shoulder.

"Yeah, sure I guess. Come."

"Yay!"

You both started walking towards the cafe that Spyke was always in, with you still latched onto his arm and blabbering on about something you thought was cool.

In all honesty, he didn't mind. He liked being with you.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

miitopia is such a fun game and if you disagree then grrrrr

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭