◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 ; 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞" ☁︎︎

• ° + ° •

army x mask x reader

request by @TheApple64

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"Mask can you move a lil' my arm is falling asleep."

"Urrrrgghhhh..."

You felt Mask reluctantly shift off of your arm, which was now feeling all fuzzy. Today was one of your typical lazy Sunday's, with nobody having anything to do besides sleep, eat something, and then sleep some more. Mask and you were both cuddling on your guys' couch, Mask on top of you. Army on the other hand, apparently had other plans.

"Have any of you guys seen my jacket? It is required for me to go to my turf war!"

He got no answer.

"Alright then! I shall look for it myself."

You could hear shuffling coming from around you threes medium sized apartment. You even heard a few things crash around in an almost comical manner.

"Aha! I have found it." Army announced. Mask groaned.

"Howww do youuu all of a suddennn haveee a randommm turf warrr?" Mask sighed out dramatically.

"Because! Team Blue wanted to have another battle!"

You let out a dramatic sigh before getting up, leaving Mask on the couch.

"But I don't want you to goooo..." You grabbed onto Army and pretty much went limp, hanging off of him.

Mask got up and went to copy you, having nothing better to do now that his cuddling partner was gone.

"Don'tttt leave ussssssss..." Mask cried. Army huffed.

"Please, you two. I must go now."

"No you don't."

"Yeahhh, what theyy said."

Eventually you all fell into a heap on the floor, dog pile style. Army was the unfortunate one to be on the bottom.

"Come on guys, get off."

"No, I'm too sleepy."

Army groaned before finally accepting failure.

"Fine, I'll just have to reschedule..."

— BONUS —

A couple minutes passed with you all lying on the floor, asleep. A faint knock could be heard on the door.

"Army? You in there?" A soft and muffled voice could be heard through the door. The door creaked open and Forge peeked her head in, seeing the squid pile.

"Oh.." She quietly giggled.

"I'll just tell everyone you're busy."

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

aha sorry this took long i procrastinate quite literally everything 💯

also i just wanted to say if you see any typos in one of my oneshots pls feel free to lmk! i write these on my phone cuz i dont have a computer and i have large fingers so im prone to typos and misspellings
☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭