◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 → "𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰" ♫

• ° + ° •

headphones x fem!reader

» [ willow - jasmine thompson ] «

0:00 ────── 0:00

◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

Down by the water
Under the willow
Sits a lone ranger
Minding the willow

It had been about 5 years since you last saw her.

You could still vividly remember playing on the swings with her during the evening as both your parents watched you two laugh and grow closer together.

He and his wife
Once lived happily
Planted a seed
That grew through the reeds

But your parents forced you two to separate after your family had moved far away. You missed her dearly. You missed her smile. Her laugh. You missed Headphones.

You wished it didn't have to be like this. You wised you didn't have to move so far away. You wished you could've stayed with her longer.

Summers and Winters
Through snowy Decembers
Sat by the water
Close to the embers

Only recently had you finally moved back into the area you two had lived in. You finally had enough money to afford living on your own, so you moved to Inkopolis.

You were excited to do turf wars, but most importantly more excited to find Headphones again. You wondered if she had remembered you. You hoped so.

Missing out the lives
That they once had before

You had made your way into the square. It was a bustling little hub with shops, a food truck, job opportunities, and most importantly the Deca Tower. It was also fairly crowded, as there was a ton of inklings scattered about doing whatever.

I wouldn't leave you
I would hold you
When the last day comes

You walked around for a little bit before stopping to take a rest on a bench. You looked up towards the pure blue sky. So far, you were enjoying your time.

"GOGGLES, WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!" You heard someone scold. You turned your head towards the ruckus and was met with a group if four blue tentacled inklings. One if them had a pair of pilot goggles sitting ontop of their had, another one had glasses, one had a knit hat with one of those poofy things on the end, and lastly...

What if you need me
Won't you hold me
On the last day
Our last day

You couldn't believe your eyes.