◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 → "𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

mask x anime-loving!reader

request by @ItzGalaxyAlysa

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You have always been a fan of anime.

From horror to fantasy, to romance and action. From Sailor Moon to Kill La Kill, You loved all of it.

Your favorite anime of all time had to be Demon Slayer, though. (I don't know what your fav anime is so bear with me here)

You loved all the action that it had. Sure- it could be dark at times. But you thought that the flawless animation and fight scenes made up for it.

Speaking of, you were currently watching a Demon Slayer episode on your phone on a bench in the square. Sure- you had already watched the first season about a dozen times already, but it was just too good.

You had your headphones on, so you wouldn't bother and civilians. They were sound proof too, so it was difficult to hear background noise.

You just got done watching another episode when you had felt an aggressive tap on your shoulder. You quickly took your headphones off and looked up.

"Finallyyy. I haavve beennn standinggg here tryinnng to talkk to youu for the pasttt 3 minuteees." The mysterious inkling slurred. The sun was behind him, shining in your eyes- so it was a little difficult to see him. You had to squint your eyes to block out the light.

"Oh- sorry. I get kinda invested.." You apologized, tilting your head down in shame.

"It'sss finee. Is thaat Demonn Slayyyer?" He asked, pointing to your phone.

"Oh- yeah, it is. I'm a really big fan of it." You smiled a tiny bit.

"Coool. I liiike it tooo." He went and sat down next to you. You could look at him more clearly, now that he wasn't behind the sun.

He had cyan tentacles, and was wearing a gas mask. He also appeared to be tired- you could tell by the way he had eye bags and how he was slumped in the seat.

"Oh- that's neat. Who is your favorite character?" You asked in a quiet tone, tilting your head.

"Probbablyy Muichiroo. I likedd his designn." He explained.

"I like him too. Mines probably Obanai or Shinobu." You said. You thought Shinobu was extremely smart for inventing that poison, and you just liked Obanai for seemingly no reason.

"Theyyy're cool I guesss." He slightly sighed before continuing. "Areee yoouu a fan off any othherr anime?"

"I mean- I do like Kakegurui and Attack on Titan too." You slightly tapped your chin in thought.

"I likkee Aott too." You could hear his tone become a little more cheery. He must like Attack on Titan.

You two continued to talk about anime until the sun started to set. He had told you that his favorite anime was Attack on Titan, with his favorite character being Levi. He had also told you about a new anime you had never heard of. You would have to check it out later.

"Anyywayss, It's getting laaate. I shoullld geet going." He stated, getting up.

"I guessss I'lll see you arouund." He slightly nodded towards you before waving and walking off. You waved back.

You remembered you wanted to get his number for easier contact, but he was already long gone. You didn't get his name either. Drat.

Looks like you will just have to come here more often to catch him again.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

whats ur favorite anime mines demon slayer if you couldnt tell lmao

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭