𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!

• ° + ° •

everyone x reader

thank you for 100 reads!!!! <3

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

It was about 4:30 in the evening, and you were getting ready for one of Alohas parties that you had been invited to earlier that day. This was supposed to be the biggest party he's ever hosted, which meant EVERYONE had to be there. You had chosen to wear what you usually wore, and now you were just waiting for your teammates to get ready.

You were chilling on your couch, when (T/M1) came down the stairs of the apartment you and your team shared.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She said, waving at you. You waved back. "Are the others almost ready? The party starts in 30 and I wanna get there before that place becomes chaotic." You asked her.

"I think (T/M2) and (T/M3) are almost ready, you know how long those two take to get ready." She replied, smiling a little. She went and sat down next to you and pulled out her phone, presumably looking at social media.

A couple minutes later (T/M2) and (T/M3) finally came down, and you guys had all left to go to the party.

[ 5:02, outside of Alohas mansion. ]

You and your teammates had finally arrived at Alohas house. It was a huge mansion, which made it perfect for parties. (T/M2) went up to the large doors and knocked a few times. Someone then opened the door, that person being Aloha.

"Hey! You guys are early." He stated, smiling.

"Yeah, we wanted to get here before things got crazy." (T/M3) said to him.

"Ah, well it doesn't matter. Come on in! Snacks and drinks can be found in the kitchen if you ever get hungry." Aloha said, moving over a little to let you guys in. You and your team stepped into the large house, and headed to the huge dancefloor in the living room, waiting for more people to show up.

[ 5:47, dancefloor ]

About a half an hour later, tons more inklings and octolings showed up and everything was crazy. The dancefloor was filled with people dancing and hanging out, there was a group of people playing spin the bottle in the corner, there were people coming back from the kitchen to get snacks, and Shark Bytes by Off the Hook could be heard playing all throughout the mansion.

You, your teamates, Gloves, Mask, Red- Sole, Goggles, and Rider were all playing truth or dare.

"Allriigghht Glloovees, trruuthh orr daarrree?" Mask asked Gloves. "Hmm.. dare!" Gloves answered him.

"Welll theeenn, I darreee youuu tooo chuuggg 3 fulll cuppsss offf punchh." Mask said, smirking.

"Ok, I'll do it!" Gloves said, getting up to go get some cups of fruit punch.