◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬" ☁︎︎

• ° + ° •

emperor x reader

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

It was 11:30 at bight and you were at your Boyfriend Emperor's house. You two had been hanging out with each other the whole day, and you were too tired to drive back to your house so you decided to just spend the night with him.

He was currently taking a shower in the room next to his, and you were laying in his unusually large bed. It was as comfy as ever, and the blankets were extremely soft. If you could, you would stay there forever.

Your face was buried in one of the pillows, and you were laying on your stomach. Your eyes were getting droopy, and you didn't know how much longer you could keep them up. But you wanted cuddles, so you would have to wait just a lil' longer.

Finally you heard the shower water turn off.Yay!!! He would be here soon. You always liked cuddles.

You heard the door click open and looked up towards it. Emp walked through the door, wearing a white T-Shirt and some black shorts. He was also carrying some towels in his arm.

He set the towels down on a nearby and walked over to the bed, getting in and scooting closer to you. He laid down and put an arm around you waist, spooning you.

"Hey Emp... tomorrow wanna do turf wars together?" You asked him in a sluggish voice.

"Of course- I would love to." He answered. You smiled and turned the front of your body towards him and snuggled a bit into his chest.

"I love you Emp." You told him.

"I love you too." He said, giving your forehead a kiss. "Now go to sleep.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, dear."

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

okokkk i like cuddles

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭