◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

flirty!aloha x serious!reader

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

You were always a pretty serious (I/O). Rarely laughing, always calm, brutally honest, and you always get straight to the point. You claimed you 'Didn't have time for silly games.' You wielded the (F/W), and you were pretty good at it too.

You were sitting at a table by the Crust Bucket eating a Crusty Seanwich while scrolling through your phone, minding your own business, when you heard the chair across from you be pulled out and sat in. You looked up to see who was gonna bother you today.

Oh great, It's Aloha.

You knew that he was the type of guy to flirt with literally anyone, so you weren't excited to see what he had to say.

"Well~ what's a beautiful/handsome/attractive (I/O) like you doing sitting here all alone?~" He asked you.

"Nothing. Go away." You stated bluntly, looking back down at your phone.

"Well that's not very nice~" he said playfully. "Say, how about a 1v1? Just you and me, sweetie~" he asked you.

"Fine, but I'll crush you. And NO funny business, mister." You scoffed, getting up and grabbing your (F/W). Aloha then quickly got up and followed you to the lobby.

You had set up a private battle. It was a turf war, and the stage was New Albacore Hotel. You spawned in, with your ink being (I/C), and his was his signature pink ink color.

The battle started, and you quickly covered up as much of your spawn in your ink before quickly heading over to the middle of the stage. You didn't see Aloha yet, so you assumed he was still inking his spawn. You started to ink up the middle until you heard a bomb explode from behind you. You quickly turned around to see what was up. You didn't see anything so you just went back to inking turf.

It's been about a minute since the battle started, and still no sight of Aloha. This got you pretty confused. You decided to go look for him in his base. You went around, inking things as you go, and you still couldn't find him. Where the hell has this man run off too?

You decided to lean against a nearby wall to catch your breath, as you had been running around all over the place looking for the pink squid. You had closed your eyes for a brief moment, before you heard something in front of you. You opened you eyes to be met with Aloha.

"Gyah- what do you want?" You half- yelled.

"Your number." He said winking at you. You just rolled your eyes before attempting to splat him, but since he was one of the fastest inkling around it was proven to be quite difficult. Luckily, you had managed to land a few hits. Not enough to splat him though.

"Say, your pretty good with that (F/W)!" He complimented you, still dodging your attacks.

"Thanks I suppose." You replied, starting to grow tired. Your movements got a little
more sloppy and you were starting to run out of breath.

"Unfortunately, we can't just dodge eachother for the whole game, can we?" he questioned. "Sorry about this, sweets." He said before quickly splatting you.

You respawned, quickly swimming back to the middle to try to ink any turf he had managed to claim while you were respawning. There was only 10 seconds left in the game.

Once those 10 seconds were up, you waited eagerly to see who had won. Turns out, you won 47.52% to 45.87%. You let out a small 'tch' before starting to walk out of the lobby, but Aloha had placed his hand on your shoulder. You sighed before quickly turning around to face him.

"Hey, that was a pretty good game! We should totally play again sometime~" Aloha said, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Sure. It will be good practice." You said bluntly, removing his arm from your shoulder. You then started to walk back to the Crust Bucket, with Aloha following you from behind, spewing out more flirts in an attempt to get some sort of reaction from you.

I guess he can stick around for a little longer. You thought in your head sitting down at a table and smiling a little.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

totally didnt start rushing towards the end nope never haha

☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ * 🔭