◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 → "𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥" ☁︎︎

• ° + ° •

hachi x flirty!tall!reader

request by @EyeballQueen01

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

Blackbelly skatepark was busy today, as usual. Nobody was having any turf wars today, which means inklings and octolings could hangout there freely without having to worry about getting kicked out for a battle. Today, you and your team decided to go and hangout there.

Your team was popular around the blackbelly skatepark area. (T/M1) was known for their skateboarding skills, (T/M2) known for their intelligence, and (T/M3) being popular for their artistic skills.

And you?

You were known as "The tall one."

The leader of you team, the one who led you and your teammates to many victories, the one who kept the team up and active, being reduced to being tall. It was insulting!

You didn't necessarily have a problem with being tall, no. You only had a problem when nobody recognized your achievements and was like "Woahhhh! You're so tall!!! Tall person!!! Omg!!!"

So therefor, you decided to try and make a name for yourself in other ways. Let's just say you had a tendency to fluster people a 'lil. And it seemed to work, people now started to see other things about you than your height.

You were perched on top of the pillar in the middle of the park, with (T/M3) sitting next to you and the other two leaning on it below. You, (T/M3), and (T/M1) were all engaged in conversation while (T/M2) was on their phone doing whatever it was they did.

"Say, (N/N), have you seen Hachi's team in a while?" (T/M1) had asked you from below.

"Nah, unfortunately not. I kinda miss 'em."

"I heard they were busy doing a lot of salmon run shifts." (T/M2) piped in, still looking down at their phone.

"What? Why?" (T/M3) asked.

"I heard from Goggles that they just said it was fun. Personally, I don't think it's that fun. Those little fish things gimme the creeps!"

"What's that about Salmon run?" Someone said from below. You glanced over at where it came from to see a ground of red (?) inked heads.

And enters Hachi's team.

"We heard you guys talking about Salmon run! Are you guys interested in trying it?" Hachi excitedly asked.

"Blergh! Of course not, I wouldn't touch those... samlonoids - or whatever they're called - with a 10 foot pole!" (T/M2) spat, sticking out their tongue in disgust.

"Calm down, (T/M2)," You hopped down from the pillar, landing perfectly on your feet. "Wouldn't want to scare these lot away, would we?"

You reached down to pat the top of both Hachi and Nanas heads with your hands. They both lightly blushed. "Plus, the salmonids aren't that bad. Sure, they're a little funky looking, but the smallfries are cute... I kinda want one.."

"I have an idea!" Nana grabbed onto your forearms and looked into your eyes. "We can go and try to make friends with the salmonids! We can like... convince them to be our roommates!"

"Roommates?" You gently rubbed Nanas cheek with your thumb and awkwardly smiled. "I don't really think that would work out the way we want it to.."

"We wouldn't know unless we tried, right?" Ponytail chimed in. Soon you had a crowd of octolings trying to convince you to go play salmon run with them.

"You think they'll go with them?" (T/M3) Hopped down from the pillar and walked to stand beside (T/M1).

"Yeah, we all know they have a soft spot for 'em. It's kinda cute." They replied. (T/M3) Stifled a giggle in response as (T/M2) walked to stand next to the both of them.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

im not quite sure if this is exactly what the requester wanted/had in mind but like whateevr!!!1!1!1! 🤘🤘🤘🤘

also sorry this took so long to make and publish 😭😭😭 school + lack of energy and motivation make it hard so upadtes may be a little slow for a while

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭