◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

emperor x shy!reader

WARNING!!!!! BE WARNED!!!!!! THIS IS REALLY REALLY BAD!!!!!!!! BE ACREFUL WARNING WARNING!!!1!!!!!!

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

You patiently sat down at one of the tables outside of Crusty Seans food truck, awkwardly tapping your pointer fingers together. You were feeling pretty anxious. Why?

Well, it's because Emperor, the KING of turf war (and undoubtedly one of the most famous inklings around) was gonna meet you here in T-Minus 10 minutes. Or he was supposed to, at least.

Why was he meeting you exactly? Well, it's simple. He said that he wanted to help you train or something like that.

About a week or two ago, you were doing a turf war and he just so conveniently happened to be in the crowd. You had to admit, you were not the best at turf wars, and it was obvious too. But despite all odds, after your battle he came up and talked to you.

Talking to you came smoothly to him, but you on the other hand struggled a bit. You have always been a shy person, and having such a famous and powerful inkling just randomly start a conversation with you was practically unheard of in your world.

He told you that he saw "potential" in you or something like that and wanted to help train you a little bit. You somehow muttered up a couple words to accept, and now here you were waiting for him to arrive to start your guys' training session.

You were just staring at the floor when you suddenly heard deafening screams come from the battle tower. You quickly turned your head in the direction of it, startled. It appeared to be a large crowd of people gathered.

"Hello everybody! I have business to attend to, so if you would please excuse me." And now you knew why the crowd was there.

The crowd parted through the middle to make a walkway, and out came Emperor with his hands in his pockets. He had his signature smirk on his face which made every fangirl and fanboy melt into a puddle.

You were secretly hoping that he wouldn't notice you so you could go home and do something else, but to your dismay he had already caught sight of you.

Oh boy this was gonna be a looooongggg day.

You could see a few people from the crowd giving you some jealous glares. In all honesty, you didn't really care. You just wanted to get this over with.

"I see you are here. That's great!" Emperor said to you. You just nodded.

"Oh ye-yeah! Totally! Su-super cool! Heh..."

He smiled and gave your head a little pat. "Shall we go and begin, then?"

"O-oh! Sure..." You stumbled put of the chair you were sitting in. Emperor then took your hand and led you to Sheldons training room.

When you got there, the sun was shining in through the windows on the ceiling, illuminating the room.

"So, first I believe we should start with the weapon you main. You use (F/W), correct?" He asked, turning to you.

"Yes, I do.." You meekly nodded.

"Alright then. Wait here." He told you before scurrying off back into Sheldons Shop. You waited a couple seconds before Emperor came back with a (F/W) in his hands.

"Take this." He gave the weapon to you. You took it in your hands, being careful with it.

"Now show me how you hold it." ...okay weird request but whatever.

You positioned the weapon in your hands how you would usually hold it.

"Uhhh, li-like this?" You questioned, holding your hands up a little so he could see it better.

"Not really. You want to hold it more like this-" He said, walking up behind you. He placed his hands on yours and changed their positioning on the weapon.

Holy shit why is he so close aaaaaaa-

His face was practically right next to yours. His hands were smooth and soft against yours.

When he finally took his hands off of yours and backed away, you let out a breath you didn't know you where holding. There were still butterflies rampaging in your stomach though.

"Now you should have better performance. Try to splat some dummies." He pointed to one of the pink colored dummies. You nodded.

The rest of the training went by (somewhat) smoothly, and you had to say he did help you a lot. You learned some new tricks with your (F/W), and he told you some tips that would help you in the long run.

"Th-thank you, Emperor. I mean you re-really didn't have to do this." You sheepishly said.

"Nonsense! I love to help people in need." He put both of his hands on yours.

"And plus, it's fun to see you all flustered." He got closer to your face.

"Kyahhh?!"

You instinctively covered your face with your hands in embarrassment. You heard Emperor chuckle a bit.

"Daww, your so cute." He said playfully, patting your hand. This just made you more flustered.

"Anyways, I need to go to another turf war battle. Let's set up another training session time. What do you say, my dear?" He asked.

"Ye- yeahsure!"

"Perfect!" I will tell you the details later." He then suddenly took your hand and gave the back of it a small kiss.

"I will see you soon." He said, before walking out and leaving you to your own thoughts.

...what just happened?

You shook your hand and calmed yourself down before going and putting the (F/W) you borrowed back on the shelf it was located at.

Looks like you will be seeing Emp more often.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

emperor would definitely smell like really expensive cologne and idk probbaly roses because hes rich and fancy what do yall think

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭