𝟐𝟎𝐤 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒

•   °    +   °   •  

everyone x reader

haha heyyyy yallll so uhm i know i said i was on break but i really quickly wanted to make this as a little surprise ig because uhh yessss

also i have a question at the end so like stay tuned ig

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"ROADTRIP!!!!!!!"

"Goggles, calm down! You're gonna blow everyones eardrums out...!"

"Sorry, I'm just too excited! This is gonna be so fun!"

You watched the blue inkling jump up and down in pure joy. It caused you to smile.

Emperor and his Brother had one day grouped everyone together (everyone meaning team blue, rider, the s4, etc etc) and suddenly announced that you would all be going on a road trip. Most seemed open to the idea but some others weren't. But unfortunately for them they didn't have much of a choice and were forced to come along.

Now here you all were, packing all of your suitcases and belongings into Emperor' s
car. It was a pretty large car, and it should be able to fit all of you (somewhat) comfortably. There might not be a lot of leg room but at least you could sit down.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Aloha yelled before diving into the front passengers seat.

"I never said you could sit there." Emperor walked up to the open car door. He stood and crossed his arms whilst looking at Aloha sternly.

"Seriously? D'you not know how shotgun works?" Aloha leaned back and childishly glared back at Emperor.

"I don't need to know how it works, because you aren't sitting there." Emperor grabbed Aloha by the back of his shirt and practically lifted him out like how a mother cat carries her babies.

"Now then, (Y/N), would you like the front seat?" He turned to you with a soft smile on his face.

"Hey.. I'm right here!" You heard Aloha start to argue, but was quickly silenced by a frightening glare from Emperor.

You slightly shook your head no. "No thank you, let someone else have it. I'll sit in the back with the others."

"That's fine. Prince can have it then."

"HEY?! WHAT ABOUT ME?" Aloha shrieked before being dropped to the ground. Emperor walked away from him, humming a little tune.

"You can sit next to me, Aloha." You offered, walking up to him and crouching down to his level. He was sitting criss cross on the paved path.

"Really?!" He looked up at you with hopefulness. You smiled and nodded.

"YES! I love sitting next to pretty people!" Aloha dove up and gave you a tight hug, nuzzling your cheek. You felt butterflies in your stomach. "Sure, now help me pack the rest of my stuff up."