◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 → "𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

rider x clumsy!reader

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"Alright- so the first thing you need to know is that this thing is heavy. So try to not to die."

Rider and you were currently in Sheldons training room. You two have known each other for a while now, so you had asked him to hell you train with dynamo rollers. You were trying to master all of the weapons, and dynamos were the next one you wanted to conquer.

"It's not thaaatt heavy, it'll be a piece of cake!" You brushed what he said off. Probably a bad idea but whatever.

"Alright, If you say so." He sighed. He then walked over to you, with a Kensa Dynamo Roller slung over his shoulder. "Try carrying this."

You held your arms out to grab the roller. Rider dropped it almost effortlessly into your hands. At first, you thought you had it.

And than you toppled over.

"What did I tell you?" Rider scolded, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Nope! Don't worry, I was just uhhh... caught off guard! Yeah!" You tried to lift the roller to get up, but it wouldn't budge.

"Yup!... hnnnng... can definitely...ough!... carry this!"

Rider just watched you struggle from afar, sweatdropping.

"You sure you dont need any help?" He asked, taking a step forward. You shook your head.

"Like I said, I got this!" You help a thumbs up to him.

How the hell does he carry this damn thing all the time?! You frantically thought.

After a couple more minutes of struggling Rider finally sighed and got the Dynamo iff of
you. You immediately stood up and brushed yourself off.

"Yup! See, totally fine!" You smiled brightly.

"If you say so." Rider chuckled. "How about you try using regular rollers before the dynamo?" He asked, handing you a normal Kensa roller.

"Alright, fine I guess." You took the weapon and examined it in your hands.

"Now try to go and splat those dummies over there without falling." Rider instructed. You eagerly nodded before running off to the nearest dummies.

Then proceeded to fall flat on your face.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

y'know whats annoying? when ur re-reading ur old oneshots for to see how embarrassing they were and you come across so many spelling mistakes even though you re-read it like 188192827 times when writing. like how did i misspell night as "bight?" i fuckin looked over that sentence at least 100 times while writing!!!!!!1!!! when did that happen!!!1!1!!2 how!!1!1!1! WHEN!!!!!!

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭