◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 ; 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧" ☔︎︎

• ° + ° •

cheater!aloha x reader x army

request by @spxxnbear

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You walked down the sidewalk with a shopping bag full of snacks and other things in hand. Aloha- your boyfriend- had invited you to hang out today! You lived him very much, so ofcourse you immediately said yes.

You two had been together fir about a year or so, and had a nice healthy relationship. Or at least, that's what you thought.

You walked to his house, which wasn't too far away from where you lived thankfully. It was a very nice looking house, nothing too simple nor too extra.

You opened the front door to his house with the spare key you had. You were a little bit early, but hey you thought it would be fun to surprise him. He enjoys seeing you, so he wouldn't mind. Right?

Wrong.

You felt your stomach plummet and your whole world stop. You felt as if everything had just fallen apart.

Aloha was making out with another (I/O) on his couch.

"A-Aloha?" You called out weakly. Upon hearing your voice, he immediately turned around with a shocked expression.

"W-wait! (Y/N) I swear it's not what it looks like!"

"I- I thought you cared a-about me.. I guess I was wrong.." you choked out, tears welling up in your eyes.

"Please (Y/N), let me explain..!"

"I don't t-think an explanation is needed. It's over Aloha.. we're done." was all you said before stomping out of his house and slamming the door. You could hear him call out your name to try and stop you, but you didn't listen.

Why did he do this? Was he not happy anymore? Did you mess something up? Were you not good enough?

With all these negative thoughts in your head, you needed comfort. There was only one person who could really do that, and it was Army. He had always been there for you, surely he'd understand.

With a heavy heart and a face full of tears, you made your way to Army's house. (Which wasn't too far either.)

When you had gotten there, you knocked in his door and waited. God why did this have to happen to you?

When he finally opened the door, you didn't even wait for him to say anything and just threw yourself into his arms and sobbed. He was startled at first before realizing that you were crying.

"Woah- (Y/N), are you okay? Did something happen?" He frantically asked.

"A-Aloha he he- cheatedonem and I d-dunno why..!" You sobbed into his shoulder. It was hard to understand you due to your heavy tears.

"Woah woah okay- come here..." He said, leading you into his house and sitting your down at his couch. You tried to wipe away your tears but they just kept coming. It was like an endless river down your face.

"Okay deep breaths..." He said, rubbing your back. "Can you try to explain what happened?"

"Aloha was k-kissing another person and we where supposed to h-hang out today and I don't know why he was doing this and I don't-" was all you managed to say before breaking down into more tears.

"Aloha cheated on you?!" He asked angrily. You could only nod.

You could see through your blurry teary eyed vision the pure rage inside of his eyes, but luckily he kept his composure on the outside.

"Ok ok.. it's ok.. just try to calm down..." He said softly, rubbing circles on your back.

You managed to calm down a tiny bit.

"Was I not good enough??? Did I do something wrong?? Did he get bored of me??"

"Nono this isn't your fault. He is the one at fault here.. I think you're perfect." He sweetly said.

"But but but I must've done something because he wouldn't do that-" Your mind was all over the place. You just wanted Aloha back.

"You didn't do anything wrong hun. He is the guilty one here."

"C-can I have a hug..?" You asked, turning to him a little.

"Of course." Was all he said before gently bringing you into a hug. You buried your head into his shoulder and sniffled.

You two just stayed there for a while, embracing eachother. You really needed it.

"Would you like something to eat?" Army finally spoke up. You didn't say anything and just nodded.

"Alright I got curry, chips, leftover salad-"

"C-can I have icecream?" (If you dont like icecream change it lawl)

He looked at you before nodding, digging into his freezer and pulling out a tub of icecream and a spoon. He then brought both of them over to you.

"Here." You took the tub and the utensil out of his hand and opened it, digging in. You didn't really care about brain freezes at the moment.

"We could watch something if you would like." He asked. You nodded before stuffing another spoonful of icecream into your mouth.

For the next few hours you two just watched TV in comfortable silence. When you had finally recollected yourself, you decided to go home.

"Thank you Army- I mean it..." You bowed slightly. He patted your head.

"No need to thank me. Just go home and get some rest."

You nodded and turned around, thanking him once again before leaving. He smiled.

He then went back inside and made a groupchat with only him, Skull, and Mask and told them what Aloha had done. Let's just say they weren't very happy either.

You had just gotten back inside your house and flopped down onto your bed. You were too tired ti do anything else, so you just changed into something cozy then got under your covers and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, the S4 was plotting a murder.

(That was a joke. They still aren't happy though.)

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭