◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐑 ; 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 → "𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

eging jr x reader x gloves

request by @Komachan25

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"Wait up bush head!"

"Haha no! Catch up if you can, tennis ball!"

You watched the two boys in-front of you run ahead to try to catch up with each other while calling each-other names. You playfully rolled your eyes. They were so childish.

Gloves was running to the entrance of wahoo world with Eging Jr. close behind him, trying to catch up. You were a few feet away, watching the ordeal.

"HAH! I made it here first!" You heard Gloves say from up ahead, followed by a scoff from Eging.

"That's because you got a headstart! I was unprepared!"

"Yeah right."

You walked up to them and sighed. "Knock it off, you two."

"Fine." They said in unison while crossing their arms and pouting like a child who's parents wouldn't buy them the newest Pokémon card pack in the middle of a Walmart.

"Now come on, lets hurry and get in. I wanna see that new rollercoaster!" You walked ahead of them, ticket in hand.

There was a new rollercoaster in Wahoo World, and according to the amusement park it was supposed to be quote "The best entertainment attraction to ever stagger the mind!"

You had mentioned it to your two best friends (cough cough gloves and eging) and they both agreed to go, saying "it's gonna be sick!"

You three all checked in your tickets and walked into the amusement park. The rollercoaster was right front and center- probably to attract more guests. It stood tall with loops and hills and light up tunnels all over. It really did look like fun.

You looked over to the line and holy fucking shit.

It was so long that it stretched all around the rollercoaster twice, and looped around to the food court which was right next to the entrance. That was at least a 2 hour long wait right there.

Eging Jr. looked at the line and nearly fainted. Gloves just sweatdropped.

"Are... are we sure we wanna like... wait for that?" He asked hesitantly. You really didn't want to wait in that long ass line but you were DETERMINED to get on that rollercoaster. You took a deep breath and puffed out your chest.

"Well come on you two, lets get and that line and start waiting- we don't got all day!"

You all marched to the start of the line, and thus the waiting game began.

20 minutes in, your arms crossed across your chest. Still a long way to go.

45 minutes in, still a long way left to go. Your legs were starting to hurt.

1 hour in. Gloves had already drank all the water that you guys had brought with you and was sitting down in the line.

1 hour, 15 minutes in. This was starting to get infuriating, but it was too late to go back now.

1 hour, 35 minutes in, Eging Jr. was whining and repeatedly poking your cheek, claiming he was bored. You just huffed.

1 hour, 50 minutes in. You could finally see the boarding area of the rollercoaster. But by now all three of you had practically died. Your legs were sore and Gloves was just laying on the floor while staring up at the sky with an expressionless face. Kinda creepy but whatever.

When you had all hit the 2 hour mark, you finally made it on to the rollercoaster. You all got strapped in and took off.

The coaster had all sorts of twists and turns, ups and downs, loops and tunnels, etc. It was pretty wild.

When it was done, you all staggered out.

"Finally got that over with." Eging huffed. Gloves pat his back. "Got that right."

Meanwhile, you were jumping up and squealing.

"Eee that was so fun!! Wasn't it fun?! Let's go again!" Gloves and Eging looked back at the line, which was now significantly longer.

"How about we just go do something else, and come back later?"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

hey yall im not dead dont worry

i just uhhh
idk
sorry

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭