◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

vampire!emperor x reader

request by @X-Outcasts

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

Vampires had been running around Inkopolis for a while now.

They had started showing up around a couple months ago, and nobody really knew where they came from. People just started to go missing one day, and others started reporting seeing cephalopods with sharp blood-stained teeth.

Research from top scientists shows that a Vampire only needs to feed on blood about once every month, or they'll starve. They can eat "regular" food, but it won't really have much of an effect. It also was proven that only a certain number of Vampires have the ability to turn normal people into Vampires. It is an extremely rare ability to possess though, so there isn't many Vampires out there who could do it.

Only a few Vampires have been caught and apprehended. Once they're caught, nobody really knows where they go. Maybe to some high-security prison, maybe to be executed. Who knows.

Due to the ever increasing numbers of missing persons reports going about, anxiety has been running throughout the city like wildfire. Everyone is now suspicious of everyone. Rumors and gossip where spreading like an epidemic. The city was slowly descending into chaos.

The only person you could trust nowadays was your best friend since childhood, Emperor. Despite his famousness, you two still managed to connect these past years. There was no way he could be a Vampire... right? Yeah, theres no way. He would've told you by now. You two were best friends, after all.

You were sitting on one of the expensive couches he had in his house. He was sitting next to you with his hands crossed in his lap. He looked to be contemplating something deeply.

"Hey Emp... you alright? You seem to be thinking pretty hard over there." You asked him, worried. He turned his eyes to look at you from the side.

"I-I'm fine." He blurted out. He then went back to staring at the ground, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Are- are you sure? You don't look fine.." You put a hand on his shoulder to try to reassure him. He quickly moved it away.

"I'm fine, alright!?" He turned his head, giving you a glare. You were taken aback, he never got mad at you. He rarely got mad in general.

"Is it about... all the Vampires and stuff?" You asked him softly, tilting your head. He lowered his eyelids a bit.

He then suddenly got up and looked at you. He had a dead- serious expression on his face. "It is, actually."

Now it was your turn to stand up. "If you're scared of them, that's okay. I think we're all shaken up about now-"

"I'm not scared of Vampires, I AM a Vampire."

You stared at him in complete shock. He stared back, probably waiting for a reaction.

"I knew telling you was a bad idea-" He began, looking down and clenching his fists. He then turned to leave. "I'll.. just leave."

"Wait!" You called out to him. He slightly turned his body to look you in the eyes.

"I... I don't care if you're a Vampire." You admitted in a hushed voice. He didn't seem to have an expression on his face, but you could see the shock in his eyes.

"But.. why? I'm a Vampire. Inkopolis' worst enemy at the moment. You should hate me." He gritted his teeth.

Despite being a Vampire, you just couldn't seem to bring yourself to hate him. You couldn't just hate your best friend... the person who you have had a crush on for the most of your life.

"I... I know, but-" You didn't know what to say. "I just can't. I can't hate you. I love you, Emperor."

He walked closer to you. You remained where you stood.

He then pulled you into a warm and loving hug. He buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"Thank you..." You heard him whisper.

"You don't need to thank me." You answered back, wrapping your arms around him.

You two stayed like that for a while.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

sorry for the lack of content lately. these past few days have been hard. but im pushing through. thank you for being patient with me.

(also i dont know jack shit about vampires so i just made random shit up lololol sorry)

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭