◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 → "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

tsundere!mask x happy!reader

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

Love can be a weird thing sometimes.

Especially for Mask.

He was in love with you, he won't deny it. He just didn't want to admit it.

He loved your smile, your eyes, your (I/C) tentacles, your radiant personality, everything. But the thing was, you were a very cheerful and happy (I/O). He was supposed to hate happy people, not like them!

He thought he was being pretty secretive with his crush on you but in reality, it was painfully obvious.

He would always stare at you instead of paying attention to the S4 meetings, he would madly blush whenever he talked to you, and he would sometimes even stutter when talking to you.

Aloha being the matchmaker he is, already caught on. He always pestered him about it. Like right now.

"Come on Mask, just go talk to them! We all know you like themmm." He said in a singsong voice.

"Foorrrr thee lassttt timmeee, I donn'ttt likkee themmm!" He lightly punched Alohas arm.

"Mhmmm, yeah sureee. Totally believe you." He teased. Mask just sighed and slumped away.

He was about to head into Salmon run to do a shift when someone suddenly tackled him into a hug from behind.

"Maskk!!" He heard a cheery voice say. He knew immediately who it was.

"Whattt dooo youuu wanttt, (Y/NNN)?"

"I just wanted to say hi! You know you are my best friend!"

"Weee arenn'ttt 'bessttt friendsss'." He rolled his eyes. He secretly had a blush on his face, but thankfully it was hidden by his mask.

You let go of him and let him recollect himself. He then slightly turned to look at you.

"Soo- ummm... doo youuu ne-needdd somethinngg?" He questioned, sweating a little from nervousness.

"No, I just wanted to hang out with you!" You cheered with a bright smile on your face. Oh how he truly loved that smile.

"Tch.. whateverrrr... just comeeee hereeee." He grabbed your hand and dragged you off to one of the table outside Crusty Seans. While you two were walking, you waved and said a greeting to everyone you passed by.

You two had finally sat down at one of the metal tables. There was other people sitting nearby and chatting with one another. It was a nice atmosphere.

"Have you done anything fun lately? How is the S4? Did you see that new game that came out? Wanna go watch a movie together? How have your turf wars been?" You spewed out all sorts of random questions at him quickly.

"Woahhhh- calmmm dowwwnnn... howwww areee youu always sooo energeticcc?"

"I just like being happy! You should try it too!" You grabbed his hands from across the table. Your hands were soft. It was nice.

"No. Not in a millionn yearsss." He said curtly.

"I know! Maybe some food can cheer you up!" You suddenly got up from your seat. "What do you want??"

"I don'ttt reallyyy needdd anythinngg... I alreadyyy ateee."

"Aw, well then I'll get something! Wait here." You chirped. You started to walk to order when Mask had suddenly called you.

"Waitt! Cann I maybeee gettt a drinkk..?" He sheepishly asked. Your face lit up and you nodded excitedly.

"Of course! I'll be back!"

After you ordered and had gotten the food and drinks, you walked back to the table. You set Mask's drink down on the table, followed by your Crusty Seanwich.

"Thankkkss.. I guesss.." He murmured.

"Your welcome!" Was all you said before you eagerly started to dig in. Mask watched the way your eyes lit up as you ate. He smiled a little under his mask.

When you both had finished, it was time to say your goodbyes as Mask had to go to a turf war.

"Byebye Maskyy! Let's hand out again sometime!" You waved you hand up high in the air.

"Byeeee, youu dorkk.." He slightly waved back.

"Love you!!" He stopped dead in his tracks. Did you just say you loved him??

He slightly turned his head back in shock, before smiling and quietly saying a "love you too." back. You didn't hear it though unfortunately.

He would just have to tell you another time, I guess.

(By the way, he won the game)

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

dream looks like ben 10 in his new music video /j

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭