◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 → "𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲" ♡︎

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝

skull x candy-loving!reader

request by @splatoon_lemonade

⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

Hmm, Apple Taffy? No..

Rainbow sour gummies? Nah...

Peanut butter cups? Hmm, maybe...

Ugh, choosing is just too hard!

You where currently browsing the shelves of your local sweets shop, which was conveniently down the street from the square. You had always been a huge sweets fan whether it be gummies or lollipops. You pretty much couldn't go a day without eating at least one small candy. You just couldn't help it, they were too good!

The shop had a cute lolita theme to it, with pastel colors all over. The candy was stored on top of shelves with cute designs all over it, and there was also a small chocolate fountain next to the cash register! How cool is that?

The shop was also large, which meant more candy. Which made it harder to choose. You only had a certain amount of money, and you couldn't spend it all here. You still had bills and taxes to pay, cod dammit!

You were just looking at the Lollipops displayed on little standees when you heard the ding of a bell chiming, signaling someone had entered the shop. You didn't really care all that much, but you still did glance over at the door. And oh my cod.

SKULL?! LIKE S4 SKULL? THAT SKULL!?

You couldn't believe your eyes. You had always been a somewhat big fan of the S4 for a while now and you were close to exploding. You knew he liked sweets, but you didn't expect him to shop here! You thought he would go somewhere more expensive or fancy, since he's famous and all!

You realized you were staring and quickly moved your eyes back to the lollipops. You still were pretty shocked though, so you just kinda stared at them. Not doing anything. It must've been kinda creepy for someone passing by to see.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by someone tapping your shoulder.

"Excuse me miss/sir.. are you alright?" The voice asked. They sounded pretty concerned. You turned your gaze to the owner of the voice and the first thing you noticed was the skull bandana they were wearing. Then their purple tentacles tied up in a ponytail. You nearly died inside.

SSGFSGI SKULL IS TALKING TO ME HOLY SHIT-

"Oh! Yes I'm fine- just thinking!" You answered him, waving your hands and looking all embarrassed. You tried to sound normal, but on the inside you were fangirling/boying so hard.

"Oh ok, just making sure. You were staring pretty hard at those lollipops." He stated, turning to the shelf.

"Yeah sorry, it must've been kinda creepy seeing someone just staring into space..." You rubbed the back of your head, embarrassed.

"No worries. What's your name?" He asked while examining the candies.

"Oh! It- Its (Y/N)! And no need to tell me who you are, I already know! Heh heh..."

"Hm, I thought so." There was an awkward tension after that. Both of you didn't know what to say, so you just kinda stood next to each other.

Finally, Skull spoke up. "What is your favorite candy? I like M&Ms." He asked, trying to ease the tension.

"Uhh I dunno... probably Milky ways, or skittles..." (if you dont like those feel free to change!)

"Skittles are good. They are like the fruit version of M&Ms." He chuckled a bit. "Grape is easily the best flavor."

"Nuh-uh, Green Apple is!" You stated matter-of-factly. He just laughed. "Whatever you say."

You two continued to talk and shop together until you had to go back home. You paid for the candy at the cash register and went back to Skull.

"Well it was nice meeting you! I had a lot of fun." You said to him, smiling. He smiled back. "Yeah, you are pretty cool. Heres my number so we can maybe talk later." He said, handing you a piece of paper. You looked at it and just like he said, it had his number on it.

"Okay, thank you! I'll text you later!" You waved before turning and heading out of the store, with your candy is a bag. You pushed the door open and looked back to see Skull waving at your, then walking away presumably to find candy to buy. You smiled and walked out into the warm inkopolis sun, making sure to get home before your candy melted!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

[cute]

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭