◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 → "𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚" ☁︎︎

• ° + ° •

overprotective!vintage x shy!reader

request by @Luner_superstar

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

You had known Vintage for about 2 years now, since you guys were neighbors. Vintage had approached you first, and since you were pretty shy you had a some trouble communicating with him without stuttering every sentence and looking uncomfortable. Luckily, you had warmed up to him and got more comfortable around him and now you guys were friends, even though Vintage didn't want to admit it.

Even though he was stubborn about admitting that he accepted you as a friend, you had noticed that he was a little.... overprotective. Not so overprotective to the point where he wouldn't let you out of his sight, but overprotective to the point were he was always asking you were you went or why you were at the store for so long.

Anyways back to the present, you two were chilling in his living room on the couch, scrolling through your phones and showing each-other memes you found on your feed. You were getting a bit hungry though, so you turned to ask him a question.

"Hey Vin?"

"Don't call me that- and yeah?" he asked. "Can I go get us some takeout or something? I'm getting hungry." You asked.

"Why can't we just order it?" He questioned, turning to you and raising an eyebrow.

"Well I just wanted to go out and maybe get some fresh air or something." You replied.

"Alright fine, but make sure to be quick ok? Anything can happen out there." Vintage said, giving you a somewhat worried look.

"Don't worry, I'll try not to take too long." You said, getting up and grabbing your wallet. You put the wallet in your pocket and headed to the door. "I'll be back!" You said, walking out the door.

You had just exited the pizzeria after ordering (which took a little bit of time due to your shyness) with the pizza boxes in hand. The pizzas took way longer then expected to be ready, and you knew that Vintage was gonna be mad when you got back. Deciding to not waste anymore time, you sped walked back to his house- which thankfully wasn't too far away since it was only around the corner.

By the time you had arrived back it was about 7:30 at night and you were mentally preparing yourself because you knew Vintage was gonna be pissed about the fact that you had taken an hour and a half to get the pizza when it should usually take only about 40 minutes.

You had walked through the door and set the pizza boxes on the counter when you had finally heard the voice you were dreading.

"Where the hell were you?"  Vintage said grimly.

Oh carp- you said in your head, slowly turning around to see Vintage standing there was a glare on his face and his arms crossed.

"I'msorrythepizzatooklongerthenexpectedandIhurriedhomeandtriedtogetbackasfastaspossible!" You spit out quickly.

"Slow down, I can barely understand a word your saying." Vintage said, sighing.

"The pizza took longer then expected due to the pizzeria being busy and I tried to get back as fast as possible, I'm sorry." You said, looking down a little bit.

"Yeah yeah it's okay, just try to walk faster or something next time. You had me worried sick!" He said walking up to you and softly patting your head.

"I know I know, I'll be careful next time. And plus, why do you care so much, you say we aren't even really friends, and yet here you are freaking out about me taking a little longer to get home." You said, looking back at him.

"Oh yeah that- well um you see... I guess it's kinda because I l-like you..." Vintage said, avoiding eye contact and blushing.

"You- you w-what?" You questioned, wondering if you heard what he said correctly.

"I said I- youknowwhat fuck it." He said before smashing his lips onto yours.

It took you a couple seconds to comprehend what was happening, but once you had finally realized what he was doing, your eyes widened.

OhmycodwhatdoIdo- You said in your head while subconsciously kissing him back.

When you two had finally pulled back for air, you noticed that Vintages face was as red as a volcano.

"D-does that answer your question?" Vintage said quickly turning away.

"Y-yeah I guess. And I uh- suppose I l-like you too." You answered him, nervously scratching the back of your head.

"Hmph, good. Now come on and eat the pizza before it gets cold." He said, walking past you and opening the pizza box and taking a slice.

For the rest of the night, you two just cuddled and ate pizza while watching movies.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

omg!!1!!1!!!!!!!!

☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ * 🔭