◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

aloha x makeup-artist!reader

request by @ItzGalaxyAlysa

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

You had MILLIONS of followers on instagram. Like, MILLIONS. You had first gained popularity by just posting random makeup looks you had created, and somehow people noticed it. And here you were now, one of the most popular makeup artists on the platform.

Some of the biggest makeup companies even reached out to collaborate. So yeah, you were preeettttyyyy well known.

You sometimes even git recognized out in public by your fans. Of course it was a little rare, but nonetheless it still happened.

The main person who help you reach your current fame was you childhood BFF Aloha. He always had your back when times were rough, or when you just struggled with motivation. He was truly one of the best friends you could ask for.

Over the years, you had even grown to love him. All you wanted was to feel the warmth of his body while his arms wrapped around you. But with the pressure of fame, that seemed very unlikely as he also had his duties to attend to, being in the S4 and all.

Little to your knowledge, he also had a crush on you. He thought you would
never like him back, though. (such a silly goose)

You two were both currently sitting across from eachother at a restaurant table. It wasn't a date (but Aloha liked to think it was). You had gotten all fancied up using your extraordinary makeup skills, and Alo was wearing a very very fancy shirt. Very fancy. Fancy dude.

In all honesty it was pretty awkward. You both just ate and sat in silence. Until Aloha spoke up.

Ahem, "Soooo... how has you makeup... been going..?" He inquired awkwardly.

"I mean, it's been good." You blinked.

"Oh... I see." Awkward silence again.

"Hey (Y/N)..? Can I uh... ask you something?" He asked, avoiding eye contact. This intrigued you.

"Yeah... sure. What is it?" You questioned, tilting your head.

"Do you- have a crush?"

"A crush? No, not really." You knew that was a big fat lie. "Do you?"

"Oh um- yeah." He took a deep breath.

"Oh really? Who is it?~" You were a but worried ti hear his response.

Your eyes both met.

"You."

You two just stared at each other.

"...me?"

"Yeah."

"Oh." You could see Aloha biting his lower lip in anticipation.

"I like you too." You mumbled. Aloha heard it too.

"REALLY?!" He squealed loudly. You got a couple dirty looks from the other people inside of the restaurant.

"SHSHSHSH Aloha we're in public! ... and yes, I do." You whisper-yelled. Alohas eyes lit up.

"Eeeeeeee!" You grabbed your hand from across the table.

"I'm so happy!" He grinned. You smiled back.

Now you could be that cool celebrity couple that everyone loves.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

i have no idea what was going through my head when i made this

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭