◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 ; 𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 → "𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧" [2] ♡

•   °    +   °   •  

skull x reader x aviators

part tsoto the request by @-halfrimex

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

"(Y/NNNNN), wanna hang out today?"

"Yeah, sure, fine."

"YES!"

Aviators was bugging you again. Ever since that one day where you, him, and Skull went to Crusty Seans, they had both gotten a little bit more... clingy? No, clingy isn't the right word. They had just been hanging out with you a lot more then usual. And they were wayyy nicer, too.

"Can we go to The Reef?" He asked, giving you puppy eyes from behind his shades.

"Ok, come on you weirdo." You said, patting his head. He celebrated and dragged you off to the direction of The Reef.

— hanging with avi —

When you two had finally made it to the Reef, you started to look around at all the boutiques around. Aviators was gazing at all the couples there at the moment, and was secretly wishing that you two could be one of those couples.

You noticed a pretty looking jewelry shop out of the corner of your eye, and directed your attention to it.

"Hey Avi, can we go over to that shop?" You asked. He looked at the shop you were referring to and nodded.

"Sure, let's go." He said, taking your hand with a light blush on his face.

You two had entered the building and started to look around. There was all sorts of jewelry being displayed. What caught your eye though was a silver chained necklace with a tiny ruby pendant.

"Oooh, this is pretty." You said to yourself, walking up to take a closer look.

"Yeah, I agree." Avi said over your shoulder, peeking at the necklace.

"Eep! Jeez, you scared me!" You put your hand on your chest.

"Sorry. Hey, want this? I can buy it for you." He asked.

"Oh no no, it's fine. You don't have to." You sheepishly said. But Aviators was determined to buy that necklace for you.

"But it would look so pretty/handsome on youuu!" He whined.

"I appreciate the compliment, but I still don't want you to buy anything for me." You put your hand on your cheek.

"I'm still gonna do it anyways!" He said, quickly snatching the necklace and running ti the counter. You sighed. He was always to stubborn, whether it be in a good manner or a bad one.

After paying for it, he then ran up to you with it in his hand.

"Here you go!" He handed it to you. You gazed at it in your hands.