˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ changes

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ you have recieved a letter! ✉️ ·˚

╬╬══════════╬╬

╰┈alr hey yall

i have deicided to come back from my break. i have taken the time to recollect myself and i am now in a better and healthier mindset to continue writing!

now, theres is gonna be a few changes happening.

firstly, i am gonna completely redo this book and its whole aesthetic. i apologize if you liked the format and theme of it before, but i just dont like it. it doesnt feel like something i would create.

that being said, i will be updating older oneshots to have the new theme incoming, as well as fix grammar and spelling mistakes.

im also gonna redo the formatting of the book to make it more fancy shmancy since more people are starting to read this. this includes changing things like:

• the request box

• the way titles look

• the title and desc

• the A/N and shit like that (idk what to call it help)

• as well as other bits and parts i dont find good looking or just look wonky.

i will start making these changes shortly. so sorry if you get tons of notifications lol. i just want this to look pretty

i will also try my hardest to use more advanced grammar and punctuation when making a oneshot. i am in no way a professional writer so dont expect a lot out of me, though.

i hope you all understand. i will continue to work and create oneshots for yall.

ily <33333

- myth

(ALSO also alsoooooooo ive been thinking about creating a whole different book. i was thinking of like a coroika x reader textfic or some sort of au x reader fic or just something other then oneshots. if i do end up making one pls tell me if i should make it everyone x reader or a specific character x reader. pls tell ur thoughts.)