◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄-𝐄𝐆𝐆 → "𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

double egg x reader

request by @-halfrimed

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

It was a nice day outside. The sun was up, people and their teams were hanging out or doing battles, there were people shopping at the galleria, everything was nice and calm.

You were walking along the side walk, minding your business. You were pretty bored, as there wasn't really much to do when your team was too busy to do battles together. You were thinking about maybe just going to The Shoal to play some games when suddenly-

"BOO!"

"EEEEEEP!"

Someone had come up behind you and yelled, placing their hands on your shoulders. You screamed and quickly turned around to yell at whoever scared you. And to no surprise, it was Double-Egg, who had been your best friend for nearly 4 years.

"Carp Egg- You scared me!" You yelled at him, bending over a little bit and placing your hand on your chest. He just chuckled in response.

"Haha- sorry cutie. I couldn't help it!" He laughed.

"This isn't funny!" You said, pouting a little.

"Yeah whatever. Anyways, wanna go to Arowana Mall? I saw you looking kind of bored." He asked you, tilting his head.

"Oh, yeah sure!" You said, perking up a little.

"Great! Well then, let's go~" He chirped, quickly taking your head and dragging you off to the mall.

You had both arrived at Arowana mall at about 1:00 pm, so it was pretty busy. There were groups of cephalopods hanging out and shopping together, and some people who where on their own. It was a pretty bug mall, with tons of popular stores and a cafeteria that had all sorts of good food to eat when you had gotten hungry.

"So, where to first?" you asked him.

"Hmm.. well there was this one store that sold a bunch of things related to pop culture, so I think we should head there first!" He exclaimed.

"Alright, lead the way!" You chirped, starting to follow him as he walked off to find said store. As you two walked together, you took the time to look at each individual store. There were some more girly- pastel looking ones, some decor stores, a store where they sold rugs, sportswear store, shoe stores, a candy shop, and more. There was a lot to be sold.

You and Egg had arrived at the store and started looking around. They sold a bunch of anime merch, figures, shirts, a bunch of celebrity merch, and other random items. You where looking around the side of the store when you had spotted something.

It was a blue squid plushy.

You went over in awe and picked it up and ohmygod it was the softest thing you had ever been given the chance to touch. Its cute blue eyes looking back up at you, with its deep blue fabric, you were mesmerized. You HAD to get it. But the unfortunate thing was, you where extremely broke. And the plushy was 20 bucks. Uh oh.