◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐍-𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐑 → "𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡" ☁︎︎

• ° + ° •

n-pacer x fem!reader

happy pride!

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

It was the middle of summer. The green leaves sat on the tree branches peacefully, the birds sang their summer songs, and the sun shined down on Inkopolis, illuminating everything.

You and your girlfriend N-Pacer were having a nice walk at the park. This was a very big park, which made it a popular place for couples to have lunch dates. That is what you and N-Pacer were doing today.

You both climbed a hill that a large tree stood ontop of. You stumbled a bit walking up the hill, but N-Pacer quickly caught you.

When you two finally made it to the top, you both laid a blanket down on the green grass. N-Pacer then set the basket full of food she was holding in her arms down on the blanket.

N-Pacer was wearing a white floral dress that reached her knees. She also had some pretty silver earrings on. She looked beautiful.

"Did you remember to bring the fruit salad?" You asked her. She smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry, I remember everything." She reassured you, putting her hand on yours and rubbing the back of it gently. You smiled.

You both began to take out the food you had brought and set it down on the blanket. Some of that food included salad, some steak, ramen, a small cake decorated with strawberries, a box of fresh fruits and berries, and some water for the both of you.

"Ready to eat?" She asked. You nodded sweetly. You both then started ti take some food and eat it while chatting about various topics.

"How have your battles been going?" You asked her, taking a blueberry from the fruit and berry box and planting it in your mouth.

"They have been going wonderfully. We have been winning a lot these past few days." She answered. You smiled.

"That's great!" You chirped, clapping your hands together.

You two continued to talk until you spotted a wild flower path down the hill. You suddenly got an idea.

"Wait here," You said getting you and running down the hill. N-Pacer watched you, curious.

You went and picked some of the flowers there. They were all sorts of different colors, creating a diverse array of plants.

You took the flowers you had picked and started to weave them carefully. You took each stem and knitted it with the others gracefully.

When you had finished, you had a beautiful flower crown in your hands. You smiled and quickly ran back up the hill to N-Pacer.

"What that?" She questioned, pointing to the crown in your hands. You smiled and scooted closer to her.

"For you." You said, carefully placing the flower crown on her head. When you were done you backed away and admired her.

"It's beautiful." She said, grazing her fingers over the petals. "Thank you, love."

"It's nothing. You look so pretty with it on!" You exclaimed, smiling brightly. N-Pacer laughed lightly and said a small "Thank you."

You two continued to talk and eat until the sun started to go down.

"Would you like to watch the sunset with me?" She asked.

"Of course." You answered, taking her hand. You both walked ti the middle of the hill and laid down.

You laid your head on her shoulder and started at the beautiful sunset. It was mesmerizing, with is wide range of purples and pinks and oranges coloring the sky like a painting.

"I love you N-Pacer." You said sweetly.

"I love you too." She said, leaning over and kissing your forehead.

Everything was nice.

.⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

happy pride moth yall!! remember i love and accept you no matter you gender/sexuality/etc. you are so very appreciated and loved <3333

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭