◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄-𝐄𝐆𝐆 → "𝐏𝐢𝐩-𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐚𝐤" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

rude!double-egg x shy!lowrank!reader

request by @uyhihauqirg

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

You where at Crusty Seans, holding your (F/W). It was a sunny day in the square, which made it a perfect day for you to go and do some ranked.

You weren't very good at ranked modes, you being only rank B- in all of them. You were also a pretty shy (I/O), which made it hard for you to go up to other people to ask if you could train together, or just be friends in general.

You got up as you finished whatever you had ordered, and started to walk to the lobby. As you were walking, you weren't really paying attention to what was in-front of you making you accidentally bump into someone.

"Hey, watch where you are going, pip-squeak!" Whoever you bumped into said. You looked at who it was, and you shocked to find it was Double- Egg from team X-Blood. You started to tremble a little, clutching your (F/W) close to your chest.

You looked at him and managed to squeak out a small apology. "O-oh, um... I'm s-sorry sir..."

"Tch, whatever... I shouldn't even really to be talking to a low B- player like you. Now get lost!" Double-Egg had snapped, making you tremble even more. You ran into the lobby, not turning back.

Double- Egg had watched you run off into the tower, and he felt a little bad for snapping at you. He saw how scared you had looked, and he started to feel even more guilty. The thing is, he didn't know if he'd see you again for a while, because he had some duties with his team he had to fulfill. He saw you run into a lobby, and decided that after your next match, he'd try to find you and apologize and make it up to you.

You had just finished up your tower control match with your team coming out victorious. One more win and I should be able to rank up again! You thought in your head. Before doing another one, you decided to take a break by sitting down at a nearby bench, placing your (F/W) next to you. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath and started to relax, that is until you heard someone sit down next to you. You opened your eyes and turned your head a little bit to see who had sit next to you, only to be met with Double-Egg again.

Oh carp is he gonna yell at me again? Is he gonna banish me from the square because I'm B-? Am i gonna die??! You thought while internally panicking.

"Oh, um... hey.." Double-Egg said, rubbing the back of his head a little.

"oH- um.. h-hi! hello.." you said back to him with a semi- panicked expression on your face.

"Y'know what I said a while ago? Yeah, I'm sorry about that... I realized I probably shouldn't have snapped, and probably should've taken a calmer approach after seeing you so scared.." He said, looking away in embarrassment after recalling himself lashing out at you.

Wait... he's apologizing to me?? A B-??? You questioned in your head. You couldn't believe your ears, he was actually apologizing to you!

"Oh y-yeah, that?? Oh um.. it's o-okay I g-guess..." You said, rubbing the back of your neck nervously. After that there was a silence between you two. Double-Egg took this chance to actually get a good look at you.

He hadn't realized you were so beautiful, with your (E/C) eyes, your (T/C) tentacles, and your soothing voice.

He started to blush lightly, quickly looking away in embarrassment after realizing that he was admiring you.

"Yeah so um... maybe I could help you train a little bit more so you can get better? As a way to make it up to you." He asked, while fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh- y-yeah! That would be great actually!" You exclaimed, starting to smile a little bit.

"Hey great! Meet at the training room at Sheldon's, maybe 5 pm on Saturday? I can teach you a few tips and tricks there." He asked you again, looking back up at you.

"Sure, I-I'll be free then!" You replied, nodding you head. Double-Egg then smiled, and you smiled back.

"Great! Well then, I'll see you soon!~" He said, while getting up to walk off. As he was walking away, he turned around and waved a goodbye at you, which you replied by waving your hand slightly. After he was gone, you then got up to go back to your apartment.

It was gonna be a busy weekend.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

2 down 8181737489439 more to go

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭