◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬" ☁︎︎

• ° + ° •

aloha x reader

request by @Squishy_Crown

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

The rain tapped down on your window, with the occasional thunder booming far in the distance. The fairy lights hung up around your room created a nice atmosphere. It was late at night, and the moon could be faintly seen behind the clouds from your window.

You were currently laying on your bed with your boyfriend, Aloha. You were facing his body, with your face to his chest. His head was resting on top of yours. You could feel him rubbing circles onto your back.

"Hey Alo, if you punch yourself and it hurts, are you weak or strong?" You asked him. Bit of a weird question, but we need answers.

"...what?" he asked.

"You heard me."

"Uhh... strong I guess..?" You thought for a moment.

"Yeah, that does make sense." You pondered. "But, maybe the part of your body you punched is weak? So like- your strong and weak at the same time?"

"You make no sense sometimes." He slightly laughed. You just pouted.

"I make perfect sense!" You defended. Aloha just gave your forehead a kiss. "Sure, if you say so."

The more you two cuddled, the more tired you grew. You yawned. Today was a pretty tiring day, full of turf wars and ranked battles. It was no bug deal though, you enjoyed doing them.

"Getting tired?" He asked. You slightly nodded.

"You know you can go to sleep, right?"

"Yeah- I just don't really feel like it." He lightly chuckled then kissed the top of your head.

"You can be so weird sometimes." He playfully told you. You slightly smiled.

"Yeah I know. I love you Aloha." You snuggled into him.

"I love you too, hon." He started playing with the back of your tentacles.

You soon then fell asleep to the sound of your boyfriends heartbeat, and the sound of the rain gently tapping against the window.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

cuddle (ω)/

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭