◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 → "𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐧" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

mask x reader

request by @spxxnbear

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"Pleaseeee (Y/N)?"

"UGH- Fine!"

Your friend (F/N) was repeatedly poking your cheek. They wanted you to go and do some Salmon Run with them, but you were reluctant. They were very clumsy and forgetful, so doing a Grizzco shift would be like dragging a toddler through a zoo.

"Yay!!! Come on, let's go!" They cheered, grabbing your hand and dragging you off to the alleyway that Grizzco was located in. You two walked in and changed into the employee gear Mr. Grizz provided and walked to the docks where they put the boats. You started walking onto one when (F/N) had suddenly stopped.

"Oh wait, I forgot my phone! Wait here (Y/N)!" They said before running off to their bag, which was off the boat.

"Alright, but be quick." You playfully rolled your eyes. God, they could be a handful sometimes.

As you waited, you took the time to Analyze your crew mates. There was a male Octoling with the afro hairstyle, and a male inkling with a gas mask on. Alright then.

While you were busy zoning out, you didn't realize that a female Inkling had gotten on the boat, and took (F/N)'s place. The boat started to deport from the docks to Ruins of Ark Polaris.

"Wait- (F/N) YOU MISSED THE BOAT!" You screeched to them from the boat. They looked up at your sudden outburst and their eyes widened.

"WAIT FOR MEEEE!" They started to run to try to catch the boat. But it was too late, it was too far out in the ocean to catch.

"I PROMISE TO COME BACK ALIVE!"

"YOU BETTER!"

"Goddd, coulldd youuu bee any louderrr?" You turned around to see the Inkling with the gas mask glaring out you. Someone must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed. You just scoffed and went to sit down.

When the boat arrived at Ark Polaris you and your crew mates all superjumped to the top, all the inkrails activating. The weapon you got supplied with was a sloshing machine. Not the best, but you could manage.

The Octoling with the Afro got a Splatterscope, the female Inkling got some Dapple Dualies, and Mr. Mask (you subconsciously nicknamed him) got a Splat- Roller.

The wave started and you spotted a Drizzler fly out from the ocean. You started to ink your way down to it. It came out of its shield and deployed the little rain-copter-thingy, with the Splatterscope successfully splatting it out of the air. You all then started to ink the Drizzler, successfully killing it. You sent at a "Booyah!" Towards your teammates, and they returned it. Except for Mr. Mask.

"Tch.." was all he said before grabbing one of the eggs and hopping onto the inkrail, flying back up to the egg basket.

You and the Dapple Dualies both took the last two eggs and made your way back up the tower-hill thing. You so far had only 3 eggs, with the quota being 15. Still more to go.