◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜!" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

aloha x reader

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

According to you and Aloha, everything was platonic.

Holding hands? Platonic?

Having heart emojis as eachothers contact names in your guy's phone? Plaaaatonic!

Letting eachother lay their head in the others lap to use as a pillow while the other plays with their hair until the other drifts off into a peaceful slumber? You guessed it, platonic.

(Ofcourse, you can realistically still do all of those this and still have it be platonic but like- for the sake of the story just roll with it idfk hahakalzidhbdnd)

You both would always go and tell everyone that everything you guys do was all platonic. Ofcourse, the people you told didn't believe a word. They couldn't miss the huge smiles and unmistakable blush that you both had plastered on your faces whenever you were with each other.

Ofcourse, as all best friends to lovers stories go- you were both too oblivious to realize your feelings towards one another. You just brushed it off as nothing and continued on with your day.

The S4 would always tease Aloha, saying this like:

"You likeeee themmm!"

"Just confess already..."

"It's painfully obvious."

And your teammates would say about the same thing. You both just denied it and say what you usually say:

"We're just really close!"

But eventually one day, Aloha started doubting his thoughts and feelings.

Were you two really just friends?

Were all those butterflies he got in his stomach whenever he hung out with you a sign?

Did he... really love you?

Next time he saw you, he wasn't as talkative. You noticed that he was spacing out far more then usual. It made you concerned.

"Hey, Alo? You alright? you seem to be spacing out a lot more than usual." You asked him a quiet voice, placing a hand over his. You saw him quickly glance at the both of your hands before his eyes darted to meet yours.

You gave him a concerned look as you heard him slightly sigh. "Hey (Y/N), can I ask you something?"

He had his head slightly tilted down so his infamous pink visor hid his face. "Yeah, you can ask me anything! whats up?"

He tilted his head up to meet your eyes, his face having a serious expression.

"Are we really just friends? I mean- like... uh...." He looked conflicted as he avoided your gaze, scratching the back of his head. "I've been thinking about it for a while and uh... I think I like you... as more than a friend...?"

...more than a friend? like... as in....?

"Oh.... well, I guess I haven't really thought about it that much... but I guess I like you a little more too." You slightly smiled at him. You saw the light blush on his cheeks visibly darken.

"Well then I guess it all works out then, huh?" He slightly chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

You smiled cheekily before swiftly going in and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I guess it does."

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

good lord its only been like 3 weeks since school started and im already sick of it.... anyways ive been playing a lot of botw lately it's really fun

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭