◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 → "𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

hachi x inkling!reader

request by @Luner_Superstar

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

It was a cold dark night out, and usually people would be asleep around this time, safe and sound in their dreams. But not today, because it was the start of a whole new Splatfest! The theme was Cake vs. Icecream (you can choose a different one if you like idc lol). The square was lit up in tons of neon lights, Off the Hook was singing Color Pulse up on the stage, and tons if cephalopods were either hanging out with eachother or participating in Splatfest Turf wars. But for some, it was their very first Splatfest ever. One of those people who was experiencing their first Splatfest was Hachi.

He had chosen Team Icecream, due ti the fact he hasn't really gotten to eat any cake yet. He put on his Teal colored shirt and headed out into the square.

You had also conveniently chosen Icecream too (sorry if you didn't lmao). You were out in the Square watching Off the Hooks performance, when you noticed Hachi just kinda standing around. You assumed that he was new to Splatfests, so you decided to go up to him and ask if he needed some help.

"Hey, you look a little confused. Is this your first Splatfest?" You asked him while walking up to him.

"Oh um- yeah it is! I'm a tiny bit confused on what to do..." He said, nervously sweating. Upon closer inspection, you noticed that he was an octoling. You didn't mind though.

"I'd be happy to help you if you need it!" You exclaimed smiling at him.

"That would actually be pretty nice, thank you!" He said smiling back at you. You the  gestured him to follow you, and he did. You both headed into the lobby to do a turf war.

You both had spawned in together, you with your (F/W) and him with his Blaster. The stage was Shifty Station. The round had started, and you both began do cover turf. Everything was going well, with your team covering most of the map.

Your team had ended up winning, much to your guy's delight. You did your victory dances and then exited the lobby.

"So, how was that?" You asked Hachi, you was walking out next to you.

"That was tons of fun! Can we do some more together?" He asked you, practically bouncing on the spot.

"Yeah sure! But first, whats your name? I forgot to ask you earlier." You said sounding a little embarrassed.

"Oh don't worry. My name is Hachi! What about yours?"

"Oh, Im (Y/N)." You answered him, giving a thumbs up.

"Awesome, now lets go do some more turf wars!" He exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air.

You two continued to do turf wars throughout the night, and when it was time for you guys to get some rest, you agreed to meet back at the square the next day to do more turf wars together.

"Alright, it was nice meeting you Hachi! See ya tomorrow!" You said, your (I/C) tentacles glowing in the moonlight.

"See you later (Y/N)!" He said, waving back to you blushing a little.

He then exited the square, going back to wherever he lived. You smiled to yourself.

He was kinda cute.. you thought while blushing. Quickly dismissing the thought though, you had finally made it back to your house to go to bed and get some sleep.

You couldn't help but dream about him, though.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

whenever i dont know what to put here im just gonna sing a random song

☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ * 🔭