◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

flirty!aloha x reader

request by @Squishy_Crown

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You and Aloha were walking hand-in-hand down the pier at the beach. The fair was in town, and Aloha had previously suggested going to it as a date. You thought it was a good idea, and had agreed.

It was a beautiful summer afternoon, with people hanging out on the beach together, walking along the pier, and just hanging out around the city.

The fair was on the other side of the pier, but thankfully the pier wasn't too long, so it wouldn't be that much of a hassle.

"Hey sweets, what do you wanna do when we get there?" He asked, turning his head to you. You thought for a moment.

"Well it is about lunch time, and I'm getting pretty hungry..." You said, holding your stomach a little.

"Okay! We can get some food!" He smiled. You two continued walking down the boardwalk, just talking to each other and enjoying each others company.

When you had finally made it to the entrance to the fair, you both waited in line to get a ticket. But luckily that didn't take long.

You two walked through the front gates and looked around.

"Woooww, there so much stuff!" You said with stars in your eyes.

"Yeah, but let's find food first!" Aloha said. He looked around, before pointing to the distance.

"That looks like a food court. Let's go there!"

You two walked in the direction of the court. When you had gotten there, there was a ton of food trucks lined up with tables placed all around.

"So what do you wanna get, hun?" He asked.

"Hmmm... I want... some fries!" You told him. He nodded.

"Alright, I'll go get us some. Wait here!" He told you before walking off to one of the food trucks. You sat down at one of the available tables and waited patiently.

Once Aloha had finally returned, he was carrying a tray full of fries, with a cup of ketchup in the middle. He set it down on the table and then sat down.

"Thanks, Alo!"

"Anytime, babe!"

You picked up a fry and dipped it in some ketchup, Aloha doing the same. You then put the fry in your mouth, eating it.

"Ooh- these taste good!" You said. Aloha agreed.

For the next couple minutes, you two just talked and ate. Not without Aloha spewing out random flirts here and there, though.

"How do you manage to be the most beautiful/handsome among all the others at this event?" He asked, smirking.

"Ohh stop it!" You waved your hand. Aloha laughed a bit.

"Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?"

"God, you're so flirty." You booped his nose.

"You know it, sweets!"

You both finished all the fries and walked out of the food area.

"Hey, wanna go do some games?" He asked.

"Of course!" You said, taking his hand and then running over to the carnival games.

There was all sorts of options! Like apple-bobbing, balloon shooting, spinning wheels, and more!

You and Aloha had just gotten done with one, when you noticed a prize hanging from one of the stalls. It was a cute little bunny plushy!

"Hey Aloha, can we try that one?" You asked, point to it. It was one of those games where you had to shoot all the targets down before time ran out.

"Sure, let's try it!"

You both walked up to the stall and asked to play. The person there gave you one of the guns, and you started playing. But unfortunately, you lost.

"Aw man." You said, lowering the gun down sadly.

"Here, lemme try." Aloha said, gesturing to the gun. He played the game, and he won!

"I did it!" He celebrated. The worker asked which prize he wanted. He turned to you.

"Which one do you want?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"I said, which one do you want?"

"O-oh! that one!" You pointed to the bunny. Aloha nodded and the worker got it down, handing it to him. He then gave it to you.

"Thank you Aloha!" You cheered, giving him a tight hug. He hugged back, wrapping his arms around you. "Anytime!"

You could hear a few bystanders "Aww" at you two. Aloha lightly chuckled.

"How about we go do something else, hun?" He asked. You nodded and dragged him off to more fair games and rides.

It was now sunset, and you two were sitting on a bench at the pier.

"Is there an Airport near, or is that just my heart taking off?" Aloha was flirting with you once again. You giggled, a little flustered. He noticed.

"Heehee, you got flustered!" He teased, pinching your cheek.

"Hey- stop that!" You laughed, tugging at his hand. He smiled.

"You're so cute." He booped your nose. You smiled.

"Yeah, I know."

You laid your head on his shoulder and he put an arm around your waist. He then laid his head on your head.

You both turned your heads and watched the sun set over the vast blue sea together.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

wheb the! yapwywarr

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭