◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 → "𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

vintage x shy!reader

!! SOULMATE AU !!

!! au where the first thing ur soulmate says to you is tattooed somewhere on your body. !!

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You death stared at your wrist.

Permanently written on it where the words:

"Move over weakling."

You mentally sighed. There was only one person in the entire world who would have the guts to say that to someone.

And that person wad the leader of the elite team X-Blood, Vintage.

Why did he of all people have to be your soulmate?! I mean, theres a possibility that it's not him and maybe someone just trying to be like him... but thats very unlike. Everyone is too intimidated by him to even think about trying to imitate him.

You put your hands on your face. Now what? I mean, you can try to look for him... but that'd be difficult. Plus, who knows how he'd react once you two find eachtoher. Shit, he might not even be your soulmate!

You decided to just go to asleep and think about it in the morning. You would have to go to the store in the morning to get some groceries, so maybe that would be a good time to decide what to do.

- timeskip -

You walked through the automatic sliding doors and took a basket. It couldn't be later than 9:30 in the morning, and Mako Mart just opened up for the day- meaning there wouldn't be many people. Perfect for getting lost in your own thoughts.

With your plastic basket in hand, you walked throughout the isles. Getting the items you needed, like milk, fruit, veggies, mac and cheese, candy, and other random things. The last thing you needed was to get box of spaghetti. The spaghetti boxes were right next to the ramen isle, so maybe you could get some of that while at it...

You went and looked at the different spaghetti, searching for the perfect one for your dinner tonight. Getting lost in your own thoughts, you were snapped out of them by an icy cold voice. A voice you immediately recognized.

"Move over weakling."

"Huh?!" You whipped around to be immediately collide with someones chest. Whoever they were, they were standing a little too close. You backed up to take a better look at them. They were wearing a dark blue hoodie with their hood up, a mask covering their mouth and nose, and a pair of black sunglasses. They looked awfully suspicious.

"Uhm... wh-what did you say?"

"I said move. Are you dense?" They scoffed. You quickly glanced around before moving out of the way. You heard them mutter something under their breath before walking past you to look at the ramen packs right next to you. You hesitantly went back to your spaghetti examining when you heard their voice again.

"So your my soulmate, huh?" They asked. Your stomach dropped as you felt the blood in your veins grow ice cold. You slowly turned your head towards them. They were still looking around at the ramen, but you could feel them glance at you.

"Stop staring." You heard then chuckle under their breath. You quickly turned your head back to the spaghetti, embarrassed.

"I guess so..." You glanced over in their direction again and say that they were taking their sunglasses, hood, and mask off to reveal the infamous cyan-red tentacles and blood red eyes that belong no other than the infamous Vintage of X-Blood.

You caught yourself staring again directed your attention elsewhere. You felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Stop acting so stressed, your making me anxious." He bent down to say directly next to your ear. The butterflies in your stomach went insane.

Ahdlfjsisisjsnbjsjsjs what. Your mind was broken at this point.

"Sorry, I guess." You turned your body to him, finally managing to look him in the eyes. You both just stared at me.

"What? Am I really that good looking?" He smirked.

"Yeah. Kinda." You surprised yourself at how bold you were being. Vintage looked surprised too, a mad blush raging on his face.

"Whatever." He then handed you a piece of paper. "My number. Text me later or something, I wanna get to know you."

You took the paper from his hands and nodded your head. He then took a ramen pack and left without another word.

Interesting. You thought. You took a spaghetti package and then left to go and pay for all your food.

- bonus -

"REALLY?! YOU REALLY FOUND 'EM?!" Redsole squealed in delight.

"Yes, calm down." He gently pushed the ecstatic female away.

"Wow, never thought mean ol' Vinny here was capable of even having a soulmate." Double-Egg teased. Vintage rolled his eyes.

"Well I think it's good for him. He'll finally be able to talk to another soul besides us." Omega added in, continuing to sip on her tea. Vintage sweatdropped. Why was everyone coming at him?

"Oo! Oo! Have you already picked out and engagement ring? Whens the wedding? CAN I BE A BRIDESMAID?!??!?" Redsole frantically asked. Vintage deeply sighed and just walked
away.

"Whats his deal?" Double-Egg leaned back in his chair.

"Just give him time. It's Vintage."

"Alright, whatever you say..."

"DO YOU THINK THEY'VE HAD THEIR FIRST KISS?!!?"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

hey yall this is kinda shit so sorry!!!!

!! also that pokemon book ive been talkin about is finally out so if ur interested in that go take a lookie wookie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) !!

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭