◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 → "𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

octoglasses x quiet!reader

request by @a_bi_agent

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

The crowd that was formed around Starfish Mainstage roared as security started to finally let people in. It was a long and painful 3 hours standing outside in the hot weather to get inside the venue for the new Squid Sisters concert. People off all kinds were gathered to hear the heavenly melodies that the cousins produced.

"Aren't you excited, (Y/N)?! This is gonna be so fun!" A shrill voice squealed.

"Yeah..." A quieter voice then followed.

The palm trees lining the outside rustled as you felt a cool breeze brush against your skin and run through your (I/C) tentacles. The sky was painted an array of soft pinks and blues as the sun started to set beyond the horizon.

The line slowly started to move forward as more and more people were let
in. Octoglasses pulled out her ticket, and you pulled out yours.

"What's your favorite Squid Sisters song?!" Octoglasses asked, turning to you with a smile.

"Urm... I like (F/S) I suppose..." You answered quietly.

"I love that one too!" Octoglasses exclaimed, turning to you and grabbing your empty hand. "Although, I do love Tide goes out also..."

As you two neared the entrance, the more the adrenaline kicked in. You subconsciously fiddled with your fingers to try and ease your excitement.

When you two finally made it to the entrance, the front desk workers scanned your tickets before letting you inside. You both walked through the metal detectors they had installed before emerging into the large room that lead to the auditorium.

"Ok so..." Octoglasses looked down out her tickets. "It looks like our seats are row B seats 16-17. Looks like we scored the front row jackpot!" She cheered, raising a fist in the air in celebration. You gave a small smile.

"Let's go!" She grabbed your hand and started to lead you outside to the large stage that the concert would be taking place at.

After a lot of walking, pushing, and saying "excuse us"... you finally made it to your seats. You both sat down and began to make small talk, waiting for the show to start.

"The show should start in about 15 to 20 minutes..." You just nodded your head in response.

The sky grew darker as the minutes flew by. Stars could barely be seen as the half moon slowly became visible. As more and more cephalopods sat down, the more the anticipation grew. It seemed like everyone was pumped up, including you- Although you didn't show it.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and the crowd went wild. Neon lights shimmered throughout the stage as poppy music could be heard playing. Loud yells and cheers could be heard coming from the crowd.

Then, the iconic teen pop duo arose from the stage in their iconic pose, with their hands up in the air. The instrumentals to City of Color started playing as Callie and Marie started to sing the lyrics. The crowd started to sing along too.

Once they finished their song, they then started to greet the audience.

"Hellllooooo Inkopolissss!" Callie greeted, waving enthusiastically.

"How are we doing to-night?!" She then asked. Loud yelling was the answer she got from the crowd.

"We hope you have an Ink-credible time tonight!" Both cousins cheered as the instrumentals to Maritime Melody started to play.

The concert went on as usual. Song after song, cheer after cheer. You watched the Squid Sisters perform with absolute glee. They were your favorite, after all.

"Our last song for tonight!" Marie announced as disappointed yet gleeful cheers erupted from the crowd.

The one and only Calamari Inkantation started to play. The heavenly melody practically flew all throughout your ears. Neon lights in the Squid Sisters color scheme flashed everywhere.

Once the song finished up, the Squid Sisters said their goodbyes and went offstage. The audience then started to disperse.

"How cool was that, (Y/N)?!" Octo squealed in pure delight. You smiled at how cute she was being.

"It was pretty nice."

"EEEEEE I had so much fun with you!" She suddenly grabbed you and pulled you into a bear hug, nuzzling her cheek against yours.

You let out a satisfied hum in response as you pat her back.

"Anyways, lets get going now? We can start by the convenience store and get slushees, and then go back home and have a sleepover!"

"Sounds good."

Octo grabbed your hand and started pulling you along to the exit. "Yay, let's go!"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

funfact i have literally never been to a concert in my life so i have little to no clue what its actually like lmao

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭