◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 → "𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

vintage x shy!lonely!reader

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

Sometimes life just wasn't fair.

You hadn't always been this lonely. You had a friend group at one point, but you slowly started drifting apart. You saw them hanging out with each other without you through their social media posts. As time went by... you were slowly forgotten. You eventually stopped hanging out with them for good.

From that day forward, you were alone. You were always a more shyer type, so walking up to someone and starting a conversation just wasn't your forte. There wasn't any point in talking to people anyways. They would just forget you again... right?

You were currently sitting on a bench in the shade. You were looking down and playing with your fingers.

It was an extremely hot day outside. The sun was blazing down on everything, making them hot to the touch.

The shade you were sitting in did help a little bit. It was enough to satisfy you, at least.

"Mind if I sit here?" An emotionless voice asked from above. You tilted you head up to look at the stranger. You noticed they had cyan tentacles that faded into a cherry red, and piercing crimson eyes.

You simply shook your head and continued to play with your fingers. You felt the stranger sit down on the bench next to you.

There was an awkward tension in the air. Neither of you said anything to eachother.

Should I... say something? Try to start a conversation? You frantically thought.

"What's your name?" Never mind, they got to it before you.

"Oh.. it- it's (Y/N)." You said in a hushed voice. They hummed in response.

"Name's Vintage." Vintage stated.

"Oh...cool." You didn't really know what to say after that.

"It's pretty hot out here today, huh?" He asked.

"Erm- yeah... I guess... I guess it is."

"Hm. Would you like to get icecream with me then? I assume it would benefit the both of us in this heat."

"Hu-huh?" You just met him, and he was already inviting you to hangout with him?! You were not mentally prepared for this.

"You heard me."

"Oh! Uh... yeah sure! I would like that."

"Good. Then let's go." Vintage said standing up. He started to walk away before turning to you, who was still sitting down. "You coming or what?"

"Oh! Yes sorry..." You frantically got up and started to follow him.

You both arrived at the nearest Ice Cream shop. It was busy, as expected. You and Vintage both walked up to the counter.

"Mint chocolate chip, please." He told the worker. "What do you want?" He asked you, leaning down to your level.

"Cookies 'n creme please." You told the worker. They nodded and prepared both of your ice creams.

"Here you go." They said, handing you both of your cones with the ice cream sitting prettily on top.

You both payed and then went outside to eat on a bench, as all the tables in the shop were occupied.

You both sat down and started to eat your ice cream.

There was a silence. But it wasn't awkward, this time it was more comfortable.

When you both had finished, you threw your leftovers in the trash.

"I enjoyed that." Vintage said. You slightly smiled.

"Yeah, it was nice."

"I gotta go now." He said, turning to you. "I'll see you later."

"Yeah, cya.." You waved goodbye.

And from that day forward, Vintage was always by your side. You weren't lonely anymore.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

GUYS!!!1!!!! ITS STARTING TO COOL DOWN!!!!1!! IM NOT MELTING ANYMORE!!!!!

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭