◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 → "𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠" ☁︎︎

• ° + ° •

inkfall x reader

request by @Squishy_Crown

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

It was a rainy night. And when I say rainy, I meant it. Rain was heavily pouring down from the clouds, coating everything. The sound of raindrops pelting the roofs could be heard clearly. The moon was shining high in the sky, although a but hard to see due to the heavy clouds covering it.

You were currently walking down the street, shivering in your light coat. You had decided to take a walk earlier, but you never expected any rain. And now here you where, walking in the pouring rain wearing nothing jut a thin jacket and some shorts. It was miserable.

You could barely see the street lamps trying their hardest to light up the road in front of you, but it was barely working. You had been wandering for about 15 minutes now trying to find your house. You really hated to admit it, but you had probably gotten yourself lost somehow.

"Shit..." You muttered under your breath, stopping to look around. It was difficult to see even 4 feet in front of you. You sighed and began to pull out your phone to call rescue services before you heard a voice shout.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing out there?!" You looked to where the voice was coming from. You could make out an inkling standing outside their door, the lights from their house barely illuminating their features.

"Come over here and get inside now!" They yelled. You were confused before you finally recognized the voice to belong to your good friend, Inkfall. He was a pretty awesome dude, bit of a clean freak though...

"C-coming!" You sped walked to his house, shivering into your jacket.

"My god, your soaking wet... please come inside..." He said, gesturing for you to walk inside. You simply nodded.

You let out a sigh of relief as you let the warm air around envelope you. This was so much better then being out in that soaking rain.

Inkfall closed his door then immediately scattered up to you, a worried look plastered on his face. "Are you okay? How long were you out there for?"

"I'm fine... and I don't really know.."

"I'll get you some new clothes, the ones you have on are drenched." And so you waited patiently for him to come back.

When he finally came back with some new clothes for you, he immediately told you to go take a warm shower and then put them on. You obeyed, not having the time or energy to fight him saying that you didn't need them.

After you took a nice hot shower, you got changed into the clothes he game you. It consisted of a warm hoodie and some sweatpants.

You walked out of his bathroom to find him patiently waiting on his couch.

"I'm done." You called out to him. He perked his head up and then smiled.

"Great, how are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, just a bit tired."

"Would you like to stay here for tonight?" You were a bit taken aback by his question. He rarely had people stay over at his house in order to 'keep it perfectly clean'.

"Ye-yeah sure.... it would be nice. If you don't mind, ofcourse!"

"I don't mind." He got up and walked up to you. "Go lay on the couch and i'll go get some blankets."

You walked and sat down on his couch. You had to admit, it was pretty comfy...

"I gottem!" Infall came back with a butt load of blankets. Who knew he had so much?

"Woah... where'd you get all those?" You asked, fairly shocked.

"Eheh.... I just find them here and there..." Infall sounded embarrassed. Cute.

He went and draped the blankets all over you and the couch. You snuggled into the warmth the blankets provided for you.

Inkfall then sat next to you. He watched as your closed your eyes and buried your face into the blankets.

"I'm just gonna watch some TV now. You can watch too... unless you wanna sleep."

"I'll pass on the TV." You laid your head back on his lap. He blushed furiously. "I'm sleepy."

"Oh-kay..." He gently put his hand on your head.

The last thing you felt was Inkfalls hands playing with your hair as a show softly played in the background.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

sorry if this isn't as fluffy as you wanted it to be, i wanted this to have something to do with rain but was kinda stuck on ideas so i just like went with something

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭