◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 → "𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐩" ☁︎︎

• ° + ° •

omega x sick!reader

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You loudly groaned as you draped a hand over your pounding head. You had (unfortunately) woken up sick today. Luckily, you had nothing planned going on today, so you weren't missing anything. Being sick still sucked, though.

You reached over to your nightstand and pulled another tissue from the tissue box you had. You lazily blew your nose with it before carelessly tossing it to the side, adding it to the never-ending tissue mountain that was starting to pile up.

"Life sucks." You muttered to yourself.

You glanced over to your bed-side clock. It read 11:29 in the morning. This was gonna be a long ass day.

You were about to take your 28th nap of the day before your phone loudly rung, making your head hurt even more. You internally screamed before reaching over to your phone and picking it up, not even checking to see who was calling.

"...yeah? hi?" You groggily said into the phone.

"Hey (Y/N). Where are you? Did you sleep in again?" The voice asked from the other end. You raised an eyebrow. Were you supposed to do something with someone today? If so, than you had totally spaced it.

"...sorry, who's this?"

"It's Omega, (Y/N). We are supposed to train together today, remember?"

..Omega? Training?...

Holy shit you WERE supposed to train with her today, weren't you? God dammit.

"Oh! Yeah uhhhh... sorry I can't... I don't think I can make it..." You sighed. She will probably be disappointed, won't she?

"That's fine. If you don't mind me asking... why?" She asked.

"I woke up with a really bad cold or something... may be a fever.. I dunno- I can't get outta bad to check my temperature." You could hear Omega slightly gasp from over the phone.

"Are you alright? Would you like me to come over?" She sounded to be frantic, which was unlike her. She was usually calm and stoic all the time... was she that worried?

"If you want to... I mean, if it's too much for you-"

"I'll be right there."

And then she hung up. Well, that settles that I suppose.

A couple minutes later you heard a knock on your front door. You reluctantly got up from you beed with a blanket around your body, steadying yourself. You slowly than began to make your way to the front door.

When you finally made it there (which took like 5 minutes btw) you opened the door to be met with a very concerned looking Omega.

"Oh my god (Y/N)... are you alright? You look horrible!" She placed her hands on your cheeks, tilting your head to get a better look at your zombie looking face.

"No." You simply answered. You heard Omega sigh.

"Come on, let's get you back to bed. I can then make you some soup and check your temperature." She gently took you by your shoulders and started to lead you back to your bed. You awkwardly shuffled all the way there.

Finally, you both made it. You immediately went and flopped onto your bed, taking in the soft and comfy sensation it gave your body. You laid your head on a pillow, letting out a pleased sigh. You felt Omega drape a blanket over you before gently rubbing the top of your head.

"I'll go make you something. I'll be quick." She said before scurrying out of your room to your kitchen. To be honest, you don't remember anything that happened after that. Must have fallen asleep.

-

You were awoken by someone gently shaking your shoulders. You groaned before opening up your eyes slightly, squinting due to the sunlight shining into your eyes. The smell of fresh soup quickly filled your nose.

"(Y/N)? I've made your soup." You heard a gentle yet serious sounding voice say. You opened your eyes a little more to see Omega sitting next to where you were sleeping, a bowl of soup in her hands. You weakly lifted yourself up into a sitting position, arms supporting you.

"Thank you." You croaked out, taking the soup she had. Somehow, you felt a little worse after taking that nap. Hopefully this soup would help.

You took the spoon she provided, sinking it into the soup. You carefully lifted the spoon to your lips and drank the substance. Immediately, the soup warmed your sore throat, making it feel a little better.

"This is really good. Thank you, Omega."

"Happy to help."

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

hello all i have come here to tell you to stan mitski

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭