◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐄𝐃-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄 → "𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

red-sole x fem!reader

request by @a_bi_agent

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

Today was one of those chill days. You didn't have any errands to do or any turf wars scheduled so you free the whole day to absolutely nothing. Score.

You were mindlessly switching through the channels on your TV, slouched on the couch. There was an empty chip bag sitting besides you. It was the perfect day, not having to worry about anything or not having anyone bother you-

KNOCKKNOCKKNOCK!!!!

Scratch that. Someone was knocking on your door.

KNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCK!!!!

And they were being painfully loud, too.

"IM COMING! Sheesh..." You mumbled the last part, getting up from the couch and slumping over to your front door.

You opened it and was immediately tackled into a tight hug.

"(Y/N)!! HI!" A energetic voice greeted. You immediately recognized it.

"Hey Red-Sole. Whaddya want?" You asked her. She had been your best friend since you were squidlings, so you were used to her coming over to your house at the randomest times.

"Weellllll... since we both don't have anything to do today I thought it would be funzies to go and hangout together!" She exclaimed, laying her head on your shoulder.

"But I'm not even dressed yet?!"

"Well then go get dressed, silly!" She poked your cheek. You sighed in defeat.

"Alright fine, I'll be right back..." You said, turning around and slouching over to your room. Red-Sole just invited herself in and jumped onto your couch.

You quickly changed into something and went back to Red-Sole, who was currently fiddling with your TV remote. When she spotted you, she immediately jumped up and ran to you.

"Ok so I was thinking we could go to the mall and shop, then we can go get some food, and then we could go to Wahoo World, then we could go-" She was cut off by you.

"Woah woah- I'm pretty sure we don't have the time to do ALL of that today.." You nervously rubbed the back of your head.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." She frowned a little bit "But we are still going to the mall and getting food! Come on!"

She grabbed your hand and practically bolted out of your house. You had a difficult time keeping up.

"Slow down!" You shouted. She heard and slowed down a little so you could catch up.

"Sorry, I got excited!" She giggled. You laughed too.

You quickly ran back to your house to close and lock the door, and scurried back over to Red-Sole.

"Alright, let's go." You said, taking her head. You say her faintly blush.

"Ok!" She chirped, leading the way to Arowana Mall.

————— TIMESKIP —————

You two had arrived at the mall and started to look around. You were mostly windowshopping while Red-Sole looked around for a store to shop in.

"Hey (Y/N), What about that one?" She said, pointing to a clothing store.

"Yeah sure, let's look." You nodded. She cheered and led you into the store.

The store had all sorts of cutesy themed clothes, but it also had it's fair share of more alternative clothes. Basically like a Hot-Topic mixed with a Uniqlo. (or something like that.)

You both split up and roamed the store, finding eachother when one of you needed an opinion on a piece of clothing.

"Hey Red-Sole, what do you think of this?" You asked, holding up a sweater. It was black and had a flame design on the bottom.

"Ooo! You would look so pretty in it!" She squealed. You smiled. "Okay, I'll get it."

"I also have to ask you something! What do you think of this?" She asked, holding up a white knit sweater. It had some cute little strawberries scattered all over it.

"It looks super cute!" You chirped. She smiled widely. "I know right!"

You two had then paid for your new clothes and headed down to the food court. You two had gotten some food and sat down at a table.

"Did you watch that new TV show that was airing yesterday?" She asked. You shook your head.

"No, I missed it because I was with my team. I might watch it later tonight though..."

"Oo! I can come over and watch it with you!" She said, reaching over the table and gently grabbing your hand. Her hands felt soft against yours.

"Sure! I think that would be nice." You smiled.

You two continued to talk and gossip until all your food was gone.

"Should we start heading back to your house?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah sure, lets go!" You got up and threw the empty food containers in the trash. You and Red-Sole then started walking towards the exit of the mall, which thankfully wasn't too far away.

While you two were walking, you felt her hand slightly brush against yours. You slightly turned your head towards her to see that she was looking elsewhere. You slightly smiled and grabbed her hand. You heard her quietly gasp and looking over to your intertwined hands. She slightly blushed and then looked away bashfully.

You two continued to walk hand-in-hand out of the mall. You two continued to walk towards your house to watch that new TV show.

You had to admit, you loved her a tiny bit.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

i still believe in redsole supremacy

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭