◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧!" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

aloha x rockstar!sassy!reader

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You were a pretty famous (I/O). Part of the S+ ranked rock band (B/N), you and your team dominated in both ranked battles and in the spotlight. You were the lead singer and guitarist, with (T/M1) on the drums, (T/M2) with their bass guitar, and (T/M3) with a electric guitar.

You and your team also played in ranked battles a ton. With your trusty (F/W), you and your team played in many tournaments around the globe. You only won a couple of them, but that's alright.

You and your team had just gotten finished with a concert, and were in your guy's expensive trailer that was backstage.

"WHO THE HELL STOLE MY EYELINER?!" (T/M2) yelled from across the trailer.

"You probably dropped it somewhere, dumbass!" (T/M3) Playfully yelled back.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" (T/M2) shrieked. (T/M3) Laughed loudly.

"Don't start fighting you two!" (T/M1) Warned. You smiled. (T/M1) was always the "mom" of the group, whether it be treating injuries or breaking fights.

Even though you sometimes bickered about stupid shit, you were all family. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

Enough with the emotionally moving shit now. We still got stuff to do.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE we still got to go sign autographs and do a meet and greet, so I better see you all ready in 10 minutes stat or else I'll take away Super Smash Brothers privileges for a whole goddamn month!" You announced, climbing on-top on a nearby couch and standing tall.

"Stop trying to look all high and mighty, (Y/N). You look dumb." (T/M2) Said bluntly.

"Welllll I'mm sooo sorryyyyy. Plus, I never look dumb! I'm always awesome." You rolled your eyes. (T/M3) just sighed and shook their head a little.

You hopped of the couch and headed to an empty vanity. You sat down in the directors chair in-front of it and pulled out your phone and set a 10 minute timer. Now you just had to wait.

————— TIMESKIP —————

A fancy little jingle played throughout the trailer. You picked up your phone and turned the timer off.

"Alright come on y'all, we gotta go do that meet and greet now." You announced, getting up and walking over the the trailers door, opening it. Your teammates got up and followed.

You all walked inside the large concert hall and through backstage, to the main hall. There was a large rectangular table in the middle, with a white table loth over it. There were foldable chairs set up behind it, and water bottles were set on the table next to it. Bodyguards were on either side of the table for safety reasons.