Superhero

You're sat in your layer at your base waiting for something. Your computer buzzes and you roll over. You've recieved a message from someone needing help.

You push the red button by your keyboard and your suit flies down the shute.

You go change.

You stand in the shute and get shot up

You stand in the shute and get shot up. You then fly to the location and land in front of the girl and the guy.

"Who in gothic hell are you?" The guy asks.

"You might wanna go to the bins." You suggest to the girl

The girl does and you get into a mega fight with the guy. When he's down, you push the red button your jacket informing the police.

The guy tackles you and stabs you. You push him off and someone shoots you. You stumble a little. The police turn up and you take the, now two, guys down.

You walk over to the girl.

"You might wanna hold on very tightly." I suggest.

She holds onto you, very tightly. You fly her to her house.

"Thank you. For saving me."

"It's alright. It's kinda my job." You say.

She laughs a little.

"You got shot. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'll sort it out."

"Or you could come in and i could sort it out for you."

You're pretty reluctant about this but you agree. Okay you and this person used to know each other.

Her name is Lauren and you used to date. It's a long story.

She lays you on her couch with a few towels under you to stop blood getting on it. She pulls the bullets out of you.

She looks you directly in the eyes.

"What?" You ask.

"I feel like i know you from somewhere." Lauren says.

You shrug.

"I wouldn't know where." You say.

She grabs you mask and pulls it off before you get the chance to stop her.

"Y/n?"

"Uh...."

You take the mask back and put it back on.

"No."

"Y/n i saw your face."

You pull the mask off.

"You look just as good as you did when i left."

"I dont feel like i did."

Lauren sighs.

"I'm sorry."

You frown.

"What for?" I ask.

"Leaving. I shouldn't have. I shoulda stayed."

"You had no choice." You say.

She sighs again.

"I know. I just- i feel horrible."

She looks down, tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey." You say, softly.

You cup her cheeks and lift her head so she's looking at you.

"Dont feel bad for something you cant control okay? If anything, i should feel bad for not keepin contact and letting you think i was dead."

She bites her lip and nods. She looks you dead in the eyes before leaning in and closing the gap.

You want to kiss back but you dont wanna take advantage of her. You gently pull back.

"I dont wanna take advantage of you Lauren. Not while you're upset." You say.

"You're not taking advantage of me. I want this."

"Are you sure?"

She nods. You both gently close the gap. She moves and straddles your lap. But pulls back.

"What's wrong?"

She jumps up and runs off.

"O-kay?"

She runs back with bandages.

"I forgot to bandage you up."

You laugh and sit up. She lifts your shirt off and bandages you up. When she finishes, she doesn't give you your top back which works.

You kiss her again. This time you're both stood up. You lift her and she wraps her legs around your waist.

You pin her against a wall and put her hands above her head. You start working down her jawline. Eventually getting to her soft spot. Always been the same spot.

Just below her jaw. Lets just say some fun happened.

Last update for today my dudes. Bye :)