Coffee

Lauren's pov

Me and the girls are on break so we decided to go to the coffee shop that's just down the road from our studio. It's a nice little shop. It's peaceful and quite sweet. Dont even get me started on the girl who works in there. All i can say is gay panic. She's just so..... 😍😍

Anyways. We walk into the shop and sit down. I decide to go order the drinks. I walk up to the thing and see Y/n stood on her phone. I just stand and watch for a minute in a sort of.... trance. She's so pretty....

She looks up at me. I panic and quickly look away.

"Sorry Laur. I didn't know you guys were here. I keep telling the boss we need a bell on the door. You guys want your usual?" Y/n asks.

I nod. She smiles and nods. She gets on with the drinks.

"Boy do i have a story for you." Y/n says.

I smile. She usually tells ys a story every time we come in just to entertain us. I love her stories.

"Go on. Tell me your story." I say.

She starts telling it and i just stare at her. She's absolutely beautiful. She looks at me. We lock eyes and she smiles. I smile. I pay and she helps me bring the drinks over. She walks off. Dinah looks at my drink and smiles. I frown and look at it.

'you dont have my number yet. Here. Call me sometime ;) *your number*'

I look up at Y/n. She looks at me and smiles. I go red, bite my lip and look at my drink.

"Dude why dont you just do it already?" Ally asks.

"Do what?" I ask, knowing what she means.

"Bite the bullet and shoot your damn shot." Dinah says.

"I dont like her." I lie, making zero eye contact with anyone.

I look up at Y/n. Who's actually disappeared. I frown. She walks back in holding three big bags of coffee beans. They're not light bags.... maybe she works out.....

"You're full of shit Lauren. You like her." Mani says.

"No i dont." I say, eyes still fixed on Y/n.

She drops the boxes and the girls look over. Y/n looks at us.

"Sorry. Coffee beans. They aint light." Y/n says.

We all nod. The girls look away but i just sit and watch.

"Dude. This is our point. You're in love with her." Dinah says.

"I am not in love with Y/n." I whisper.

"Okay then." Dinah says.

She stands up and walks over to Y/n.

"Hey Dinah."

"Lauren likes you but she's too much of a pussy to tell you herself so she wanted me to tell you." Dinah says.

Y/n's eyes widen. She looks at me. I'm literally bright red. I can feel it. Y/n signals me into the back room. Dinah sits down and i follow Y/n.

"Okay. I cant tell if you guys are being serious with me or if you're just fucking me around but i really hope you're not because i really like you." Y/n says.

"No. No i do like you. Why else would i have not said anything when Dinah outed me? I'm not that mean. I like you too." I say,

"You like me too?" Y/n asks.

I nod. She smiles a little bit and goes red.

"Can i take you out some time? Like a date?" Y/n asks.

I nod.

"Yeah. Thursday next week if you're free." I say.

I wink and leave Y/n stood dazed. She walks back out, her face bright red. I sit down.

"Girl what did you two do back there?" Mani asks.

"I winked at her and she went bright red. We're goin out on a date next Thursday." I say.

"Well it's about damn time! And bitch where's my thank you for being your wingman?" Dinah asks.

"Okay thank you for bein my wingman. Much appreciated." I say.

When we're leaving, i hang back a little and go over to Y/n. She smiles at me. I place a very quick kiss on her lips. She does manage to sneak a kiss back before i pull back.

"See you later Y/n." I say.

I then leave. This should be nice.

Thoughts? I dont mind. Byeeee :)