'You're just hiding it'

You're stood behind the bar of your job (which is working in a pub) waiting for someone to order. You're stood on your phone. For the past few days, Lauren has been blowing your phone up. Apology after apology after apology.

Basically, you caught Lauren cheating. Well, it wasnt really cheating. She tried to push him off before you got there but was a little too late. Therefore, you grabbed a few things and left. Giving her no chance to explain.

The door to the pub opened. You put your phone into your apron and look up to see a very very sweaty Lauren.

"Y/n please."

You shake your head and walk to the lower part of the bar, hearing Lauren stumble down the stairs, you sigh.

"Hey Andre?!"

"Yeah Short ass?!"

"I'm gunna go outside for a few minutes. And stop calling me short ass!"

"Okay short ass!" Andre calls.

You roll your eyes and go outside. Lauren follows.

"Y/n please. Dont walk away from me." Lauren says.

"Please stop." You say.

"Y/n i will get down on my knees and beg you. Just please listen." Lauren says.

"Well what are you gunna say? That it was an accident? Or that it meant nothing? Or you were drunk? Cos i dont wanna hear it Lauren. Just please, do yourself a favour and stop." You say.

Lauren sighs and leans up against a wall. A few minutes pass.

"He forced it on me."

"What?"

"Brad. He pushed me against a wall and forced it. I tried to push him off but he had a tight grip on my wrists." Lauren says.

"There's a reason i dont believe this."

"I know why. Your last relationship. The girl told you the exact same thing. Y/n i know this. That's why is want you not to walk away so we can properly talk about this cos it's hurting me. And i know, deep down inside you, it's hurting you too. You're just hiding it." Lauren says.

You let out a sigh.

"Lauren, how do i know you're not selling me some bulshit story?" You ask.

"Cos I'm not her. I told you at the start of our relationship that i would never do what she did to you. Y/n you have to trust me." Lauren says.

"I'm having a hard time doing that Lauren. It hurts. A lot."

Lauren walks up to you and takes your hands into hers.

"I know it does. I can see it in those gorgeous eyes of yours. And it hurts me too. You left the house and went to live with your mom for christ sake."

"Honestly, i dont think i can handle her anymore. She's really beginning to piss me off. All her questions." You say.

Lauren laughs causing you to smile.

"I miss you Y/n. It's only been two days i know but those two days were two days too long away from you and i dont think i can handle it anymore." Lauren says.

You hug Lauren. She hugs back. After a few minutes, she pulls out.

"Am i allowed a kiss?" She asks.

You smile and nod.

"Only cos i want one too." You say.

She laughs and pulls you into a kiss. Later that night, you both end up cuddled up together on the couch.

"Love you." She whispers.

"Love you too." You whisper.