She hears you singing

Lauren is walking through the music department. She's looking for you actually, believe it or not. She walks past a practice room and sees you stood in there. She goes to say something but she sees you messing about with the music.

"Mother fucker. Just connect already! I got places to be asshole!" You say.

Lauren smiles. You eventually connect everything and start the song. One of your favourites. Rule the world. Lauren likes that song too. She just stands and listens. She watches how into the song you get.

"Wow......" She whispers.

That's another reason to fall in love with you. You're in college not highschool this time. She stands and just watches in awe. When the song finishes, you smile. That's the first time you've gotten through the song with out the lyrics. She cant help but smile. She opens the door and you look at her. You smile.

"Hey. I'll be ready in a sec. I'm just packing up." You say.

"You lied to me y'know." Lauren says.

"What? When?" You ask.

"When you said you cant sing." Lauren says.

"I cant." You say.

"Babe i just stood at that door, watched and listened to you sing. Dont you go bulshitting me now." Lauren says.

"You heard me sing?" You ask.

"Mhmm. And you can sing! Dont even try telling me you cant." Lauren says.

You laugh a little. You grab your stuff and you both leave. While walking, she randomly stops and pulls your head down into a kiss. You put your arms around her waist and kiss back. She smiles and pulls back.

"What was that for?" You ask.

"Cos i love you. Very much." Lauren says.

You smile and kiss her. It's a gentle kiss. She kisses back. You then pull back and smile.

"I love you too." You say.

She smiles.

Okay okay. No more. No more. Im finna cry. Feelin single as FHUCK writin this. Hope yall liked it. Merry Christmas everyone. Byeeee :)