TikTok

Lauren is sat in her shared apartment with her geordie cousin Perrie watching TikTok while Perrie is sat texting her girlfriend LeighAnne. She's on lesbian TikTok and is following the Lesbian Goddess, confirmed by Lesbian Jesus Hayley Kiyoko herself.

She sees a new video. Well, relatively new. Posted about 12 hours ago.

"Is she back again?" Perrie asks.

Lauren nods. Perrie decides to watch as she's also following you.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to day god fucking knows how many of Y/n ranting about random things! So. Straight thirst traps. We all know then. We all hate them. They're a common enemy with me in particular. What I'm choosing to complain about it the thirst traps with base boosted audios and guys fucking the air. It cannot just be me. Lesbians, surely you relate. Bisexual women who strongly fall towards women. Surely you feel the same. I mean imagine.... okay lemme demonstrate."

It transitions into you sat more comfortably.

"Imagine you're me sat in this position scrolling through TikTok and you see this."

It transitions into you stood up mimicking what all the straight guys. The audio is base boosted and is the same as all the thirst traps. When the base drums hit, you do what they all do and just pretend, PRETEND, to fuck the air. Lauren's throat dries up. It then transitions back to you sat normally.

"Prove my point. Literally prove my point. Yall surely dont like it. I mean come on. Tell me in the comments that yall dont like it. Prove my motherfuckin point."

The video ends.

"You're insanely attracted to her. Slide into dem DM's. You're famous. She'll know you." Perrie says.

Lauren swiped onto your account and sees a new video. Literally 2 hours ago. She clicks it and it already has 300K likes and 240K comments.

You're sat with your head in your hands. You let out a deep breath. You look up at the camera.

"Are yall okay? Are you guys actually okay? Because i posted a video, literally 10 hours ago, mocking the straight thirst traps by doing one of them. As a whole joke. Like a full ass joke. And i was literally asking for you guys to prove my point about these thirst traps being fucking stupid. And yall.... yall BLEW my comments up having gay panic. Because i fucked thin air. I 'fucked' thin air. To prove my point. And yall couldn't contain your gay panic and your hornyness. Like yall asking me to do it again? You want me to do it again?"

You let out a deep breath.

"One last time! No more after this. I'm being serious guys." You say.

The video transitions into the exact same thing you did before. Lauren feels herself getting a little warm. It transitions back.

"You're welcome. No more now you horny motherfuckers." You say.

The video ends.

"Bro she's so fucking hot. What the fuck?" Lauren says.

"She is quite hot. Slide into the DM's." Perrie says.

She slides into your DM's.

LaurenJauregui✔
Hi. I'm Lauren
You're literally the hottest person i have ever seen

Y/nY/l/n✔
Well i have always wondered what my life would be like if you popped up into my DM's
How you doin love?
How's the studio treating you?

She literally goes bright red.

LaurenJauregui✔
I'm doin good
Studio's alright
How are you doing?

Y/nY/l/n✔
I'm doin good
And fyi, i appreciate you callin me hot
It means quite a lot from a woman such as yourself
You're also very hot

You two talk for hours on end. You eventually swap over to Instagram and face time. You're sat in the same place you filmed your last two videos.

"Okay but like, real quick, can you understand why everyone was in my comments thirsting over me? Cos i really dont get it." You say.

"Because it was singlehandedly the hottest video anybody has ever seen. I mean you were taking the piss out of straight TikTok and you literally did it right." Lauren says.

"You liked it too?" You ask.

She goes bright red.

"I-uhm-yeah. Yeah i did. You're hot. The video was hot. I wont lie." Lauren says.

After a while of talking, you both agree to go on a date together. Safe to say, she feels lucky.

Thoughts? Byeeeeee :)