Fight.

You are a fighter. You've wanted to be a fighter since you were 4. You had it set in your mind. You were gunna be a fighter when you grew up. So, thats what you are. You've fought since you were around 15. You got a call last night asking you to participate in a fight in a proper arena tonight. So that's what you're going to do. You want to do this. So you're gunna do it. Lauren however......

"Y/n this is dangerous. You know just as much as i do that the people in there are professional fighters." Lauren says.

"Lauren, i promise i will be okay." You say.

"Either way, I'm still going with you." Lauren says.

"I was gunna ask you to be honest." You say.

You get changed into your stuff and put your shoes on. When you get to the arena, you go into the changing room dedicated to you. You get changed into your actual fighting clothes and get ready. When you get called, your nerves start driving you insane. You take a deep breath and walk out. When you get to the ring, you spot Lauren. You walk over and hug her.

"If you die, i will personally suck your ghost up into the vacuum." Lauren threats.

You laugh a little and go into the ring. Then the lights go down. You move to the ropes to see if you can spot the other person. The lights come back on. You gulp.

"Shit." You whisper.

You glance at Lauren from the corner of your eye and she nods. You sigh and turn around. The bell dings and your opponent runs at you. You move aside. She looks at you.

"How old are you?" She asks.

"17."

"You look like a 10 year old."

"Well I'm 17."

The ref looks between you both. You two walk up to each other and shake hands.

Then the bell rings for real. She throws a punch. The match last about an hour. She wins. She helps you to your feet. Both of you covered in blood. Cuts. Bruises. Black eyes.

"Good fight Y/l/n."

"How do you know my last name?" You ask.

"I used to babysit you when you were around 10. I didn't recognize you until a few minutes ago." She says.

"Jaimie." You say.

She smiles. You both share a hug.

"You're not bad kid." She says.

You hold each others hands up before hugging again and leaving the ring.

"It was fun to babysit you to be honest. You would always use cushions on the floor from the couch and jump on them like you were jumping from the top ropes. Every time i would come over, you made me sit through a Smackdown episode." She says.

You laugh.

"Y/n?"

You look up and see Lauren. You smile, jump up and hug her.

"I didn't die so you dont gotta sucj my ghost up into the vacuum." I say.

She laughs.

"Lauren Jauregui. How do you know Y/n?"

"We're girlfriends." You say.

"You're dating Lauren Jauregui?" Jaimie asks.

You nod.

"She really fangirled over you when you were on Xfactor."

Lauren smirks and looks at you.

"That was supposed to be a secret." You say.

Jaimie shrugs.

"Oops."

When you and Lauren get home, she starts cleaning up your face.

"How did you two know each other?"

"She used to babysit me when i was 10."

"And the fangirling over me on Xfactor?"

"Yeah. I really fangirled when you came on." You say.

Lauren giggles and hugs you.

"I love you." She whispers.