"So what's wrong?"

You have had a horrible day at college. Nothing has gone right. First off, you get stuck in traffic making you around 30 minutes late. Then the vending machine gets stuck. You wanted a packet of chips and the machine stopped. Then to make things worse, you forgot your VERY important notes at home causing you to get shouted at by your lecturer. Then just to add the icing on the fucking cake, you spill coffee down your top. Your favourite top. The only good part about today was the fact that you had a spare shirt in the boot of your car.

When you get into the house, you slam the door behind you, pull off your shoes extremely aggressively and then sit on the couch before putting your head in youe hands and letting out a very VERY loud scream.

The door was enough to attract Lauren's attention but the scream terrified her. Thing about you is, you tend to keep all your emotions bottled up. You hardly ever scream, shout, snap or even raise your voice even the tiniest amount. You tend to be a very calm person so this whole 'slamming the door then screaming' situation is scaring Lauren.

"Y/n?" Lauren asks.

"No!" You shout.

"Hey. It's okay. What's going on bubs?" Lauren asks.

"Nothing. I-uh-I gotta go grab something from the store. You want anything?" You ask.

"No thanks. Sit." She says.

"I wont be long. I promise." You say.

You grab your keys and bag before heading off to the store. You buy a few boxes of Monster and get Lauren chocolate buttons. When you get home, Lauren is sat texting on her phone.

"Wow. I mean, come on. How stupid is she gunna be right now?" Lauren mutters.

You smile. You quietly close the front door and walk into the kitchen. You put down the few boxes of Monster and a chocolate buttons for Lauren (i dunno if she likes them irl but just roll w it) You open a can of Monster causing Lauren to jump.

"Fucking hell Y/n." She says grasping her heart.

You laugh.

"Sorry. I didnt mean to scare you." You say.

"Yeah you did." She says.

"Okay maybe i did." You say.

She walks over to you and hugs you. You hug back.

"So what's wrong then? Cos you dont normally slam shit around." Lauren asks.

"Just a very very bad day is all." You say.

"What happened?" Lauren asks.

You explain to her what happens and she pulls a frowny face. She pulls you to the couch and you cuddle up to her almost instantly.

"I love you." Lauren says.

"I love you too." You say.

Sorry for the wait people. I realise that having a bunch of books running all in one isnt such a smart idea but i dont have big brain so we rollin w it.