Class

You and Lauren are dating. But before you started dating, you were fuck buddies. Still are technically.

You're sat in class right now, at the back of the room. One of your hands is on her thigh, edging inwards. And when i say she loves that, she loves that.

She begins to move your hand higher up her thigh. She's wearing a skirt with no tights. So she's bare legged.

She moves your hand closer and closer to where she wants you to be right now. When she gets your hand to where she wants it, you look at her.

"Right now?" You whisper.

"Please baby I'm so horny." She whispers.

You smirk a little and face the front of the class. You start writting. Lauren also begins writting. While you write, you apply a little pressure to her clit. She bites her lip and keeps writting.

Your smirk wides. You then slowly start to rub her clit. She takes in a deep breath. She cant moan or make a noise cos you'll get caught. Obviously.

You speed up ever so slightly. She puts her head down on the table and takes a few deep breaths.

"Fuck." She whispers.

"You okay my love?" You whisper.

She nods, not being able to speak. You speed up and then push a finger into her. She squeezes her eyes shut and bites her lip. You finger her as fast and quietly as humanly possible.

"Oh god fuck." She whispers.

"Lauren, what do you think the author is referencing?"

You stop your actions and she clears her throat.

"I-I th-think he's referencing pa-page 75." She only just gets out.

"Are you feeling okay Miss Jauregui?"

"Yea-yeah... actually can Y/n take me to the nurses office please?" Lauren asks.

You pull your hand out of her skirt and you both leave the room with your bags. She pulls you to the toilets and shuts the door behind her before pulling you into a kiss by your face. You put your hands on her waist and kiss back.

You pin her up against a sink and start kissing down her neck.

"Baby please fuck me. We dont have time to tease." She begs.

You smirk and put your hand in her skirt.

"Mmm no panties just for me baby?" You tease.

She goes red.

"I dont want to be messing around when i get fucked by you. Straight to it. No pulling panties off." Lauren says.

"Oo thinking ahead princess." You say.

You push two fingers into her pussy and start fingering her at an insane pace. She throws her head back.

"Ah ah! Fuck!" She moans out.

"You like this dont you?" You tease.

"Fuck baby! Keep going!" She begs.

You keep going and speed up. You have to cover her mouth cos you know you'd get caught if you didn't.

"Fuck! Fuck! Y/n!" She cries out.

You get her close. Really close.

"Fuck! Y/n fuck I'm gunna come!" She cries out.

"Yeah good girl. You can come whenever." You say.

You pull her into a kiss and you speed up. She then comes. You help her ride it out and pull your fingers out of her pussy.

She takes a deep breath and lays her head forward. You put two fingers under her chin and lift her head. You make direct eye contact. You pull her into a kiss. She kisses back. You then pull back.

"How was that?" You ask.

"Amazing. It gets better every time." She says.

You smile.

"Good to know. Now come on. We gotta get back to class." You say.

"Or.... we could stay here and go again." She says.

You smirk.

"Sounds good to me." You say.

You pull her into another kiss and it goes on from there.

Thoughts? Sorry its been a while since i last updated this one. Hope yall liked it. Byeee :)