Darkside

Lauren is stood with your best friends Jade, LeighAnne and Perrie in the audience of your show. You and Lauren have a funny sort of relationship. Recently, as in yesterday, you brought out a song. About your relationship and tipping it over the edge. And right now, you're about to perform it.

"Okay. So. This is, without a doubt, my favourite song that I've brought out recently and I've been raving about this all over Twitter over yesterday and today. I think you all know what song I'm on about." You say.

It takes them all a minute. They then realise and go bananas. You smile.

"Cue darkside!" You yell.

Lauren loves the song. But she really needs to see you perform it live to push it with you. The music starts and fans go berserk.

It comes to your favourite part of the song. You look at Lauren during this bit and she smiles.

"Believe it.

I see it
I know that you can feel it
No secrets worth keeping
So fool me like I'm dreaming

Take me through the night
Fall into the dark side
We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side
I see it
Let's feel it
While we're still young and fearless
Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side"

While the music blasts in the back you hold your hand out to Lauren. She looks at you.

"Come on!" You yell away from the microphone.

She grabs your hand and you pull her up. The fans lose their shit. You dance with her. Until the song comes back.

"Sing with me guys!" You yell.

They all seem to stand. You hold the mic out to them.

"Take me through the night
Fall into the dark side!!"

You turn the mic back around to you.

"We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side
I see it
Let's feel it
While we're still young and fearless
Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side"

The song finishes and the fans cheer. You hug Lauren in excitement as this is your first show that you've finished. You keep your arm around Lauren's waist.

"I think that's all we have tonight guys! Thank you all for coming to the show, you have no idea how much i appreciate you guys. Go stream the songs!! I'll see yall on Twitter later!!"

"One more song!" Lauren yells into the mic.

You smile as they all chant one more song.

"I dont know if i have another. I can check." You say.

Lauren jumps off the stage and back to her place in the audience as you're checking to see if you have one more song.

"I do have one more!"

They cheer. You turn and Lauren's gone.

"Where'd she go?" You ask.

They all laugh. Jade, Perrie and LeighAnne catch your attention and point to Lauren stood with them.